Retrofitting and automotive lobbies!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 20/05/06, 10:11

the old French LPG tanks did not have safety valves they were assembled with a melting seal supposed to do the same thing ....
in practice in case of fire the tank exploded well before the seal had time to melt ...
self plus had tested a few on a military ground all those
a fondant seal had exploded ..
it seems to me that the system was founding melting was the only legal because the patent was French unlike the valve system

for resuming the fact of being patriotic made gepeeliste french a little kammikaze terrorists ... : Twisted:

from here we are banned pantone because the patent is American I do not see why they were generated ... : Cry:
unless they want to lick the busch boots ... : Cheesy:
Last edited by pluesy the 20 / 05 / 06, 13: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/05/06, 13:04

pluesy wrote:the old French LPG tanks did not have safety valves they were assembled with a melting seal supposed to do the same thing ....
in practice in case of fire the tank exploded well before the seal had time to melt ...
auto plus had tested some on a military ground all those
a fondant seal had exploded ..
it seems to me that the system was founding melting was the only legal because the patent was French unlike the valve system

for resuming the fact of being patriotic made gepeeliste french a little kammikaze terrorists ... : Twisted:

from here we are banned pantone because the patent is American I do not see why they were generated ... : Cry:
unless they want to lick the busch boots ... : Cheesy:

How do you explain that the tanks had not exploded on the burnt Range Rover? (maybe they were empty?).
I want to believe you, I just thought it was a tying story otherwise I would not have bought a GPLisée 1998, so I drove for 2 years with a bomb in my trunk? I will go talk about the forum GPLists to see what they say.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 20/05/06, 13:56

maybe they were empty or for once the melting seal worked or they were equipped with a calibrated valve ... :?
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 20/05/06, 14:15

pluesy wrote:maybe they were empty or for once the melting seal worked or they were equipped with a calibrated valve ... :?

Hello
for information; LPG gasoline or other is the empty tanks that explodes, that's why we store (at the competent people) always full tank : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."