It's in the air on energy show

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Did67

by Did67 » 26/07/12, 17:13

Fakir wrote:
So maybe your installation is integrated into the frame but still I find it very expensive!

I rather think that companies are gorging themselves ...

I may not have written it clearly enough: it is the "building" price included - structure of the building, not the fittings of the building (this is a stall housing bull calves).

So it is indeed a little exaggerated price. But as the structure has been adapted (shape of the single-slope roof, which we would not have done without the PV, of course; panel loads, etc.), it is difficult to compare.

The panels are treated on the underside, to avoid condensation on animals (the panels seal).

We also had to pull a big cable over 400 meters I think ...

Etc. ..

What I wanted to say :

a) the prices given are not "crazy" even if we can quibble (as is unfortunately the case in many media which are in constant exaggeration to keep the public in suspense! Audience !!!)

b) you cannot reduce the debate to the cost of the panels alone (except to be a roofer and electrician or to electrify your garden shed!)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/07/12, 17:21

lejustemilieu wrote:Nothing like concrete:
http://www.solarlog-home2.eu/pvluc/

:D

I had put the link to our site on another thread: http://www.sunnyportal.com/Templates/Pu ... lang=fr-FR

If you find the wrong site, googgle "Sunny Portal", in "free access installations", type: "France" in country, then 67210 in postal code then "Exploitation EPLEFPA Obernai".

Warning: the signal is relayed by Wifi (directional antennas), there have been several transmission failures (again a "love at first sight"!); total production, etc., are not exact (the figures I gave are based on invoicing).
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"