Spad bis ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Spad bis ...

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 12:38

The apt association risks having problems with the name of its Spad kit in case of significant development indeed it is the name of a company and a software.

http://www.spadsoft.com/
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 09/05/06, 20:57

Absolutely, I confirm!

It is software for data analysis / data mining.

I mainly used it to do factor analysis.

It was a while ago now (in 1998-1999) : Cheesy:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

Fuel savings can pay off!

by camel1 » 09/05/06, 23:24

Hello buddies!

Well, the other day my partner brought me an ad for a fuel saving system, with an internet address, here it is:
http://www.rhp-system-france.com/presentation.html

I had a good time, did you?

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
camel1

SPAD...

by camel1 » 09/05/06, 23:35

Oh yes, I was going to forget, I remember my great uncle (my grandfather's brother) who told me that he had piloted a SPAD during the war of 14/18.

When I saw this acronym reappear on the forum pantone, it made me immediately rethink it.

I think that anteriority question, it outperforms all the others!

If you want to see what it looks like, go here:
[Url] http://storage.mfa.free.fr/SpadXIII.html##top [/ url]

Otherwise, a search on google "spad" gives an impressive number of answers, some of which have really nothing to do with schmilblik !!

Died laughing!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 10/05/06, 08:27

it all depends on how the name was protected

indeed, one can protect a name only on one activity, one sector, without protecting it on all.

fortunately, because the names are not infinite!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/06, 09:14

Hi Camel!

It's been a while ...
For the RHP do not worry the more the fuels will be expensive the more there will be miracle product like that and none (until further notice) really works (except psychologically) ...

For the SPAD in aviation as an (ex) fan of aerial simulation I had also heard of it already ... but it is a model not a brand if?

Superform wrote:it all depends on how the name was protected

indeed, one can protect a name only on one activity, one sector, without protecting it on all.

fortunately, because the names are not infinite!

Is that so ? So we could call a Mac Donalds lingerie store since it doesn't sell fast food?

Frankly I have SERIOUS doubts about this ...
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 12/05/06, 08:55

in fact, when we make a prior art request to the organization that manages this, we give the activity sectors in which we are interested.

a brand like MC Do will obviously protect its brand in ALL areas of activity, they have the means, but for SPAD, I don't think that is the case
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/05/06, 09:18

Econology wrote:For the RHP do not worry the more the fuels will be expensive the more there will be miracle product like that and none (until further notice) really works (except psychologically) ...

Wait, it probably works their RPH system: it is written on their site, it has been tested by a site above all suspicion: tuning-project.com : Lol:

... in any case, it proves one thing if it is approved by a tuning site: it is useless, we can show off with it but it is useless !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"