A motor inexhaustible energy ...

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/06/12, 17:53

Sincerely,
So, by and large, you're implying that I'm not smart enough to run a solidworks simulation properly, is that it?

Do you know me first to let go of such a judgment on my skills? or is it you (mister the programmer) who knows what finite elements and numerical analyzes are ...

a little modesty does not hurt, in short and to stay in the subject, ask me an objective question instead of making comments here and there to play it connoisseur or I do not know what .....

the message is for everyone!

In a friendly way, snapshoot does not respond at all to the internal content of its precise, physical and mathematical simulation program !!

I have seen in some, as a result of blind confidence in this type of fundamental error program.

snapshoot does not answer at all on the first points that I would watch on this program:
1) well-established physical assumptions, with mandatory energy conservation, well established, otherwise, snapshoot assumes from the start what it wants to demonstrate in its simulation, the non-conservation of energy which has become inexhaustible !!
2) mathematics !!
and again in finite elements and digital analyzes is this conservation of energy perfectly guaranteed without the slightest approximation ??

No matter how I explain, this simple, rigorous, snapshoot reasoning does not seem to understand rigorous reasoning., and carry on, in circular arguments, supposing from the start what he wants to find, inexhaustible energy, to believe in his simulation as in his dreams !!
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 07/06/12, 17:54

moinsdewatt wrote:
snapshoot wrote: ... Another even more telling example, astronaut training planes that simulate weightlessness, the plane is in perpetual fall, or almost ...

But he is stupid.
This is his philosophy.

Well, I'm going to jump out of my chair and aim for the carpet. I am going to be in free fall for a very long time (expressed in microseconds it makes a big figure it is true), I will be in perpetual motion during all this time, what a foot. :P

by this plane example, i meant that IF we made (assuming) the plane's descent curve to be infinitely large or long, we'd have an infinite energy mechanism there (i don't like the term perpetual , even if that makes more "sell"), but "unfortunately" the plane will sooner or later touch the ground of the earth, and I say it in the intro.

so I'm not stupid for the same occasion.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/12, 17:55

Stop the bullshit!
0 x