Run on fryer oil! Any takers?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
DanielleAUDI-A4-99
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

change car

by DanielleAUDI-A4-99 » 21/05/12, 09:18

thanks citro ..
I fully understand your ecological reasoning - anti system and I share.
Less pollute and make the petro-powerful, CAC40 and Co. a snub and is the goal.
I went back up + carefully forum and have not appreciated some messages, do not feel especially concerned.
I read everything you could tell me and hope to come out a little more competent ... yaduboulot..I know!
When to make mechanics a hobby, it's sure it's not for me! A car that does not start, I set it on fire!
no, I'm kidding..but it is not necessary that she amuses herself too often, if she keeps a little to me!

A+
Y arribaren!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/05/12, 09:31

yannko wrote:
Macro, all 2.5 TDI are not recommended, or especially the 150 (if I'm wrong there is still 163 and 180)?

This is because of the VP44?

The VP44 is relatively fragile. But it is especially for the engine load very low in normal use ..

The rinault express if it is equipped bosch is far more adapted to roll the oil ..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/05/12, 14:00

Macro wrote:The rinault express if it is equipped bosch is far more adapted to roll the oil ..
+1

@ DanielleAUDI-A4-99, I'm not likely. A forum is a place of exchange, sharing, evolution.
I am sometimes surprised by what I said here a few years ago. :?

I loved my A4, and she was not even four. : Lol:
I can understand, even if today this vehicle leaves me indifferent (too heavy, too sophisticated ...).

The will to do is more important than the way. Everyone acts according to his sensitivity. May our modest advice help you in your choices and mark your path.
0 x