heat storage in the ground via heat pump (EDF)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

heat storage in the ground via heat pump (EDF)

by phil53 » 17/04/12, 13:31

is on the march in France

You will forgive me for that wink!

Appeared in the comfort newspaper of June July 2010
86 page
Basically for those who do not have the courage to read, the University of Orleans has a laboratory to study the principle.
Obviously they think heat pump, it should not deprive EDF of its power ...............

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ehD1MT.pdf
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/12, 16:25

First such threads already exist ...:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/stockage-e ... 70-30.html

Including that of Dede, locked ... It lacked animation, right? : Mrgreen:

phil53, in a title that was renamed wrote:Dedeleco is understood thermal storage in the ground is underway in France

And uh, Dedeleco, and a few others have always said that "Energy storage in the ground by phase shift" with PAC, it was powder in the eyes.

It is strictly useless and expensive: investment in the heat pump, then its amortization and maintenance, + 30% of electricity consumed compared to electric heating ultimately lead to a catastrophic economic balance! It is absolutely useless, since - for less - we can do WITHOUT CAP ..., and without having to dig, why (?) buy a Heat Pump ...:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffage- ... 11285.html

So I don't see the point of a new thread in this area!
Why not have taken over the existing thread? We're not going to rewrite everything forum Everytime....

Sorry, a little rough, but had to document a little before! : Lol: Debate to continue on the Amha links ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/12, 16:51

If so, it's good to have redone a new subject (in the other a little saturated by the dedicated it would have gone unnoticed ...):

a) It is a concrete example (the storage technique is lacking and it is however fundamental ... even if I do not agree too much with this technique there see reaction of obamot)
b) 3 boreholes (1 * 100 m and 2 * 50 m) at 1 million € HT ... I don't really understand why dig so deep?!? You see dedicated to drill it costs candy (the mustachioed can have the smile :D )
c) But it is above all a test bed it seems to me, this is not an accessible project for individuals ...
d) It would be nice to find information on the Perpignan solar storage experience cited in the doc ... here we are getting closer to the Drake site ... dear to our national department!

0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 17/04/12, 17:18

Yeah, just see the little Xpair logo on the pdf. I already know the results of the study ... CAPs are needed

Xpair is proPAC pro-nuclear, anti renewable energy, anti thermal study.
Their way of seeing it: "Whatever the project, whatever the needs, a good big heat pump will solve the problem."
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/12, 17:22

I dared not say it ...

Yet their logo is quite truncated! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/12, 17:56

Rhooo,

At -50m deep, what do you have? 14 ° C to break everything if you're lucky.

And they are clever people. Drilling so expensive to go so shallow ... As Aérialcastor says, the "Conclusion" will necessarily be a heat pump, why?

Because you have to at least dig to -200m for it to be worth it. The best is -300m. There is a permanent temperature of 20 ° C ...

And the cost of drilling is theft. In my corner it's CHF 10.— for 000 meters ... So between 100 and 20 at -000m. Either the price of a large heat pump depreciation and its consumption over 30 years ... Without the maintenance or the cost of em .... if it does not work as expected!

We always come back to Jenni's solution that Christophe posted ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 19/04/12, 16:01

Obamot wrote:In my corner it's CHF 10.— for 000 meters ... So between 100 and 20 at -000m.

: Shock:
It's a bit like saying:

In my corner, digging at 1m costs € 0, so digging at 10m is the same, and at 300m, it is always € 0 :|
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity

Back to "Science and Technology"