Pumping on existing drilling

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 05/04/12, 15:23

Put your iphone down in video mode in the tube, so you will see what you have at the bottom : Mrgreen:
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/04/12, 15:55

I come back to the beginning: if there was no valve you could not fill the pipe

if you can fill it and it empties slowly, it's just a leaking valve ... unless it is completely blocked

a valve that leaks a little does not prevent trying a pump

with a self-priming electric pump it will still work but very slow priming when the leaking valve lets the hose empty

add another valve at the top little improve .... unless there is a leak and air intake from the pipes under this valve

it is also possible that it can work out on its own by operating often

put a large filter at the inlet of the pump to avoid letting it swallow anything that may come out if it has not been used for a long time
0 x
falord
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by falord » 05/04/12, 16:29

OK, thanks for your advice chatelot16.

I'm going to start and connect a self-priming pump + valve + filter.
0 x