Iron or stainless steel for pantone reactor?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/05/06, 15:29

Hello

In the stem tests I try what I have on hand without more.
Look for materials with a specific purpose.
the magnetic permeability side or I would say rather magnetic ferro is not a criterion of function.
On the other hand the thermal side has an infuence and probably the metal also example the copper and the aluminum thermal conductivity similar.
No one has yet to explain why it takes a certain temperature to run the reactor and that the operation is not proportional to the temperature of the reactor.
that is, a reactor has 550c running and a 700c does not necessarily work better proportionately. Nobody tries to heat a reactor to red, (I'm just heating the exhaust jacket with the torch outside to red, and I have seen nothing of lightning) It is true that to make a good test it would be necessary to make a reactor
with an auxiliary heater.
do all these tests is a full time job!

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/05/06, 19:01

Do you also have auto-ignition or rattling with the aluminum bar?
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/05/06, 08:08

Hello,
With an aluminum bar in a 100% panton there is practically no differrence with an iron bar
so no autollummage running with red fuel oil
Let's say that in the language I will keep the term auto-ignition
Clink (sewing mill noise due to mass burning)
When I talk about autoallummage that's what you hear when you run an engine with poor quality gasoline
or the old essence that has been dragging in a drum for too long.
the engine heats up more, it loses power, it tends to turn without the candle fires.

Andre
0 x