Race against the clock, horror!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Race against the clock, horror!

by the middle » 20/03/12, 12:05

Horror, here is the keyword of the day
Do you see what I'm talking about?
No? I guide you:
l will have everyone in France to endorse, in the hours to come, the extremely responsible and worthy words of the Chief Rabbi of France, when three children and an adult from a Jewish school had just been shot in a horror scenario In Toulouse.
http://www.lesoir.be/debats/editos/2012-03-20/une-course-contre-la-montre-contre-l-horreur-903758.php
Count one, ... two ... three ... and a child in the world is dead ... from hunger or thirst, I don't know anymore ... what does it matter, the result is there. (3 seconds)
But we are not talking about horror : Shock:
It's normal..
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/12, 12:33

3 seconds ...
Did you hold a newborn baby in your arms? I don't, but I imagine ...
White, black or yellow, what is the difference?
I saw a lot of adopted children in my life, engineers, mechanics, they had all adopted, the way of life of their parents, they had the same accents as their adoptive parents, spoke the same language as parent d 'love...
We are all the same, but we do not give all children the chance to live properly.
Coalitions for global action against poverty have chosen this occasion to make it the African White Band Day and to make a regional request to the leaders so that they act immediately to eradicate the extreme poverty which causes the death of a child. every 3 seconds, on average.

http://www.journee-mondiale.com/61/16_j ... ricain.htm
I propose a minute of silence every 3 seconds, for children who have died "by the selfishness" of certain leaders "
hey, matematically, it's impossible ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/12, 12:35

Condolences all the same for families ...

Waaw another motivated Lejuste defender of truth and justice?

lejustemilieu wrote:White, black or yellow, what is the difference?

Uh the color? Am i good? Am i good?

More seriously....

No! all men are not born equal ... it has been and certainly always is so ... it is useless to fight to seek perfect equality between all men (see the communist case) ...

I believe it is in the hearts of men (epigenetics !!)! It would take a "violent" moral revolution for all for that to change ...

At our level, we can make donations and humanitarian aid, I started a little: https://www.econologie.com/forums/entraide-e ... 11582.html
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/03/12, 13:33

This type of madness or terrorism is multiplied by the news which makes it almost publicity, by talking about it too much, which reinforces the motivation of the proud and enjoying his power or the terrorist who makes his claim or his religion known.

We should not talk about it at all, and then remove the main motivation for these acts, the media power.

Otherwise, in number of deaths, per day and per year, it's nothing compared to ordinary, domestic accidents (20000 deaths per year poorly counted, i.e. 52 deaths per day that we never talk about, one child per day dead by falling from a window, etc.), work, the road which, blase, we hardly speak !!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accident_domestique

It's nothing compared to dead in syria, dictatorship and civil war, also terrible.

We should speak in proportion to the number of dead and wounded and not the effects of symbolic emotions.

Every year in mainland France, everyday accidents cause around nineteen thousand dead (i.e. 3,6% of deaths) including three hundred and forty children, eighty thousand dead in the European Union and several million dead worldwide.

The drug poisoning is the leading cause of domestic accident for children under the age of four in France.

Ingestion and inhalation of objects (standards for toys, peanuts, pierced pen caps).
Defenestration [edit]

Each year the defenestrations cause around 250 victims, especially in children under 10

In France, domestic fires claim 10 victims per year (or about 16 victims per 100 inhabitants), including 000 deaths (460 per 0,74 inhabitants). Most accidents occur during the day, but most dead take place at night. One in four household fires is due to an ifaulty electrical installation.

And I forget alcohol, tobacco, and junk food, much worse in death toll.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/12, 14:57

dedeleco wrote:This type of madness or terrorism is multiplied by the news which makes it almost publicity, by talking about it too much, which reinforces the motivation of the proud and enjoying his power or the terrorist who makes his claim or his religion known.

It is not false!

And then ... it can give "ideas" to others ...

This shoddy pessimism fits perfectly into the strategy of manipulating peoples! https://www.econologie.com/forums/strategie- ... 10016.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/03/12, 15:16

Christophe wrote:No! all men are not born equal ... it certainly has always been so

coluche said: all equal ... but there are some who are more equal than others

is the information on this killing harmful? no matter, we're not going to ban the information

let tanpis journalists do when they do too much: it is rather when they can do nothing that it is serious ... as in syria

Comparing with the dead in the rest of the world can serve a certain reason, but it should still not be said to the parents of the victim, your son is nothing compared to all the children who die of hunger
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/12, 15:19

chatelot16 wrote:Comparing with the dead in the rest of the world can serve a certain reason, but it should still not be said to the parents of the victim, your son is nothing compared to all the children who die of hunger

This is unfortunately what Lejuste said at the opening of this subject ...

How do we say? "Not all truths are good to say" ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."