Tips Central heating wood pellets following buy house

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
julius87
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by julius87 » 01/11/11, 11:20

Thank you for your answers
Did you have different fittings than the ones I have to put on.
The French firefighter fitting is a symmetrical fitting with 2 large hooks on each side and locking rings that you turn to block.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccord_sy ... _Guillemin

Otherwise, in the end I ordered this on economo.fr:

http://www.economo.fr/rg/Raccord-Pompie ... lemin.html

and the caps:

http://www.economo.fr/rg/Raccord-Pompie ... N-100.html

We'll see if it goes up, anyway I'll get there !!!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/11/11, 15:51

Ah, Europe !!!

So German firefighters do not have the same connections as French firefighters! I had never paid attention !!!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/11/11, 15:55

It seems to me that the model with lock was easier to "fill in" in a rammolli PVC tube of adequate diameter ???

The lock is just the clamping ring ??? Would have to make a firefighter one day!
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 01/11/11, 16:30

Did67 wrote:So German firefighters do not have the same connections as French firefighters! I had never paid attention !!!

In fact, it is the French firefighters who do not have the same connections as those in the rest of Europe ...
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 01/11/11, 17:33

Did said:
I don't want to worry you for nothing, but this question needs to be reconsidered. Personally, I would have put at least a final meter in a galvanized "gutter" well grounded, to avoid any spark when approaching the silo ...

We had already spoken about it on another forum.... Everything is earthed, ferrule and coils. Copper coils are a necessary condition, perhaps not sufficient!
During the first delivery, no turns yet: Sparks between the PVC and the neon tube (see photo) which lit by itself : Evil:
So there was a phenomenon outside the PVC.
Two subsequent deliveries, coils in place, no problem.
As a precaution, I can insert a copper bar or a metal sleeve connected to the earth in the PVC tube on the silo side.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 01/11/11, 18:33

roy1361 wrote:
Did67 wrote:So German firefighters do not have the same connections as French firefighters! I had never paid attention !!!

In fact, it is the French firefighters who do not have the same connections as those in the rest of Europe ...

In the meantime, I have learned that Storz fittings are ... Swiss!

PS: of course, it all depends on which side of the border we are looking at.

PS 2: even the English ????
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 02/11/11, 11:33

Did67 wrote:In the meantime, I have learned that Storz fittings are ... Swiss!

Switzerland I don't know, but these are the ones that we use and that we also see on the docs of Fröling, Okofen or even Hargassner, in Austria, therefore. And it is the fittings that are also fitted in Germany.

But it is possible that other European countries, like France, have other connections.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much, but you will have to be careful when ordering abroad by internet. It happened to a speaker on FS in central France. During the construction of his storage room, he mounted the fittings he received from abroad, and looked pretty stupid when the French delivery man could not fill his room for him because of fittings " non-compliant "...

A+
Last edited by roy1361 the 02 / 11 / 11, 12: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/11/11, 12:09

This is also indirectly what happened to me: the kit was the Germanic kit. But luckily, that's what it took. I think without my paying attention, the Okofen dealer saw it. My supplier is German. Alsatian dealers are "Germanized" ...

And Germans or Alsatians, they have a converter in their truck (or on request).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/11/11, 12:24

roy1361 wrote:Anyway, it doesn't matter much, but you will have to be careful when ordering abroad by internet. It happened to a speaker on FS in central France. During the construction of his storage room, he mounted the fittings he received from abroad, and looked pretty stupid when the French delivery man could not fill his room for him because of fittings " non-compliant "...

A+

You are right to insist on this. It had completely escaped me ... I thought it was the same connection everywhere. So in good faith, I quoted I can't remember where the Storz fitting is. And my photos are "commercial" for the Storz fitting ... I will notify in the future ...

Who is Swiss, if so.
0 x