Eco-acts that cost nothing and that pay big ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/10/11, 17:58

I feel like I'm going to try the zucchini: I find the commercial ones too big: the small ones are better.

When do we sow?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 17/10/11, 18:01

May, before the earth is too cold.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/10/11, 18:34

Thank you! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 18/10/11, 06:05

Hello for the zucchini, already it depends on which regions you are.
Many need 12 degree soil, but you can sow them in yogurt pots 4 to 6 weeks before leaving them indoors.
And replant them when the earth is warming up and they have the first two serrated leaves.
otherwise put an open buffet panel for slugs :)
a + claude
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/10/11, 07:03

clasou wrote:Hello for the zucchini, already it depends on which regions you are.
Many need 12 degree soil, but you can plant in yogurt pots 4 to 6 weeks before leaving them inside.
And replant them when the earth is warming up and they have the first two serrated leaves.
otherwise put an open buffet panel for slugs:)
a + claude

Here, this additional info was very important.
+1
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 18/10/11, 09:23

There is also the rhubarb which requires no work.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 18/10/11, 10:02

As far as I'm concerned, I start from the principle that if you want you can, make the garden just by doing a little work at the very beginning, Then you have to put the style.
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/11, 16:38

As promised here is "my" Bedelman recipe (beggar in French) and illustrated with quantities please!

You need:

- a large bowl, 1 dish, a wooden spatula or large fork
- dry bread
- milk
- sugar
- fruits (avoid acidic or poorly cooked fruits like strawberries ...)
- optional: raisins, cinnamon, eggs (some prefer without) and other sweet condiments ...

1) Store enough (very) dry bread to make a bowl, there I have bread that is 3 weeks old! As long as it is not moldy it is usable!

2) Soften and knead well with milk, cut the bread too dry into slices to make things easier, in this case, I put a little less than 2L (depends on the humidity of the bread). Add the milk as the bread softens

3) Once the molasses is fairly homogeneous: add sugar (the dose depends on your tastes), raisins, cinnamon ... or any other sweet condiment that you like (coconut, almonds, alcohol. ..). I put a little honey this time and 3 eggs.

Let the molasses sit for about 20 minutes (so that the flavors mix well). You can prepare the fruit during this period.

I made 2 dishes with 2 fruits:
- sweet apples and cinnamon
- canned pears in wine

The trick is to add the fruit only to the dish with a common base: like this you can make several bedelman for the same basic preparation (since the longest is to knead the hard bread).

You can sprinkle the dish with a little sugar and cinnamon to make it a little crunchier.

4) Put in the oven which will have been preheated (between 180 and 200 ° C):

Cook until you get a fairly compact dough.

5) Result after one hour of cooking (less if only 1 dish obviously):

On the left the apples, on the right the pears.

6) And after 4 days, here is what remains:

It keeps a good week in the fridge (see more it has never held so well with me!)

Eat both hot and cold ...

Personally I think it's like a quiche: better cold the next day.

Voila you know all the secrets of a successful Bedelman.

For details or questions: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pain-dur-o ... 11214.html
0 x