Recharge a mobile notebook with the wrong charger?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/10, 11:38

Okay, so what I have in my hands is exactly this:

While searching well I found one more modern if necessary:

Are you sure it's the 1st one then? Because the Sony ericsson V600i looks modern ...

Otherwise I have a version of the 1st with a cable that you can tinker more easily. Tell me which one you prefer.
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 10 / 10, 11: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 11/10/10, 11:44

On that it is 1.
The tel is at least 5 years old.
I have enough point to change it for free, but this one is fine, it has the lamp function that I use all the time
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/10, 11:47

Ah 5 years, I would have never said seen his look ... pff am on the ramsse side telephony (laugh not I never had camera on my phone ... hey yes) ...

Well yes it is good to keep it, econology is also that: do not force consumption ...

I answered in MP.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/10/10, 12:52

Just a quick note: if they change, at Ericson (like others, no doubt) it is because the European Union imposes "mini-USB" as a standard socket. And soon mandatory. That way, you don't have to change charger every time you change your phone. Or Madame can use Monsieur's charger, etc ...

I do not know when this will become mandatory, but obviously it is approaching.

This is therefore good news, aimed at reducing the consumption of chargers, the number of chargers connected for nothing in the same house, etc.

Too bad they haven't standardized everything, computers, playstation, wireless headsets, decoders, etc, etc ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/10, 13:05

Did67 wrote:Just a quick note: if they change, at Ericson (like others, no doubt) it is because the European Union imposes "mini-USB" as a standard socket. And soon mandatory. That way, you don't have to change charger every time you change your phone. Or Madame can use Monsieur's charger, etc ...

Well no since the "new tips" are not mini USB, it is just voluntary industrial obsolescence in this case ...

Otherwise I talked about this standard above:

Christophe wrote:But apparently, like all other manufacturers, they have changed for 1 wider ... history to force consumption ...

But all this will be over soon because there will be a standard imposing the possibility of reloading via a standardized standard for all, micro usb a priori:

https://www.econologie.com/telephonie-mo ... -4094.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chargeur-d ... t7886.html

The information dates from June 2009, speaks of from 2010 but for the moment I have not seen anything coming ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/10/10, 08:14

Christophe wrote:
Well no since the "new tips" are not mini USB, it is just voluntary industrial obsolescence in this case ...

The information dates from June 2009, speaks of from 2010 but for the moment I have not seen anything coming ...

1) Unless I'm mistaken, what you present are adapters for generic chargers ... The bulk of the market is then the replacement of lost or broken chargers, the need for chargers for stolen phones, so it's normal that this is the generation of 'before.

2) As I understand it, there are two types of Ericson specific connectors. In which case you are obviously right. I understood that the Ericson plugs had become "mini-USB".

There, we should see what Ericson puts in his boxes of new phones ... I admit I don't know.

3) The presence of old connectors is no doubt explained by the right to sell existing stocks. It would not be very economical either to throw everything in the trash (although there are third markets, outside the EU, to sell non-compliant stocks).

And then there are always the "announcement effects" ... and then it drags! This is, alas, not new.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 13/10/10, 08:48

I'm not sure but I believe that what Chatelot said is happening: the tel indicates full charge when it is nothing.
It already did if I didn't do a full charge. The indicator indicates, for example, 3/4 charge, but the battery drains very quickly.

I am doing my charge correctly and I am telling you.

A small photo of the low-tech charger
0 x

aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 15/10/10, 13:29

And the load is holding up well, I don't see any difference with it before.

I went on a 4.5V transformer (this is what is marked above) but when I measure the no-load voltage I have almost 12V. Strange isn't it?
0 x

chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 15/10/10, 16:03

this is the problem of the small power supply unit: it is marked with anything: we do not know if it is a voltage regulated with precision or a simple transformer with rectifier which to make its 4.5v at nominal current does miserably 12v empty! good to grill everything!

worse in other cases the case is not a constant voltage power supply but a constant current charger: no wonder that when empty the voltage rises

for USB you need a well regulated 5 V!
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

green charger

by oli 80 » 18/10/11, 19:36

Good evening, here is a phone charger that allows you to do some exercise http://www.paperblog.fr/2038952/orange- ... ent-ecolo/
0 x