Sustainable construction HEQ, materials, energy: synthesis?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/02/11, 16:20

Interesting, but 5 is not yet an epidemic, At what price, these almost waterproof Dewars ???
And the seal withstands windstorms from 100 to 140Km / h how ???
Or will it be necessary to repair often ???
0 x
Renobryces
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Renobryces » 11/08/11, 13:18

Standards, labels, and regulations: there are quite a few in the field of sustainable construction! That is why it is essential to know how to distinguish them. here is an article which deals with this subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/11, 13:32

Spam? :?:
0 x
bilbo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bilbo » 27/08/11, 19:35

Hello,

Spam, don't I know? but in any case this design office which prides itself on being the start up of the moment (according to one of its creators) is not in the promotion of ecological materials, but just that of energy savings.
0 x
Live simply so that others may simply live.