Well booster problem with loss of pressure

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 06/07/11, 19:45

Hello,

After having drilled about 7 wells, I can say that 11m to raise water with this kind of pump is almost impossible, the laws of physics oppose it.

You have to consider 6 to 8m for very good pumps.
But also, it would be necessary to know the very principle of this realization, where, how many holes, the diameter of the holes.
Then, did you use an excavator pump to de-sand, and make a pocket?
What is the level of the water table?

By experience, after passage of the sorcerer and installation of the set, as soon as the water hardly came out any more, I probed the water level as quickly as possible using a string with a weight, with this method I knew immediately if the height of water from the well was correct.

FYI, I made a pneumatic sheep, lack of labor, the mass was almost 60kg, and it took no less than 1000 shots and 8 hours of work to push a tube of 1, 1/4 inch in 8m of earth and others.

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/11, 23:58

fc89 wrote:Hello,

After having drilled about 7 wells, I can say that 11m to raise water with this kind of pump is almost impossible, the laws of physics oppose it.

It was my first remark above.

With an empty pipe, it's not almost, it's impossible simply because pumping at 11m is more than absolute vacuum. You absolutely need a submersible pump at the bottom of the well to pump at 11m ...

But the problem does not arise since the water is 1.5m deep according to bib ...

With a primed and perfectly sealed pipe, you must see what the instructions give, because the pressure drops must be the most upstream ...
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 07/07/11, 19:10

Hello,

OK, the water is 1.5m deep in the pipe, but when?

What he has to observe is if the water is still there when the pump no longer delivers anything.

I have already observed this case, water less than 2m deep without having pumped, then after pumping, there was nothing left, well almost in the earth pipe.

If there really is water, it may be a cavity that is missing, this cavity made thanks to an excavating pump allows to have a small reserve, but especially to bring in a lot more water .

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/11, 20:45

I see what you mean, insufficient upstream flow ... again we come back to flow ...

As long as bib has not measured it we will not advance ...
0 x