Food and hunger: the dead of junk food and malnutrition

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/11, 11:33

An extract from C in the air from 2008 on La Malbouffe:

http://videos.france5.fr/video/iLyROoafY98J.html

Finally, this is not junk food, it is industrial poisoning!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/05/11, 13:00

if it were necessary to keep in the shelves of super markets all that would not be of the .... all the shelves would be empty! So it still remains junk food!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/05/11, 13:38

... I believe that when we go shopping: our baskets must look like Janic ... ;-)
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 27/05/11, 13:40

Janic wrote:if it were necessary to keep in the shelves of super markets all that would not be of the .... all the shelves would be empty! So it still remains junk food!

if the organic pseudo 3 times more expensive which suddenly will be 10 times more expensive ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/05/11, 16:16

Read the book :
Our Daily Poison:
by Marie Monique Robin ed discovery Arte
With a recent Arte show !!
The bisphenol A that soaks us is a time bomb !!

Also read the scientific results of epidemics compared across the world by Walter Willett looking at the experimental disease curves based on what we eat:
http://www.hondafoundation.jp/library/p ... p106_e.pdf
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... fgeSoT.pdf

Very instructive to guide us on our choices.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/05/11, 16:42

hello kumkat
if the organic pseudo 3 times more expensive which suddenly will be 10 times more expensive ...

When it's pseudo organic, you're right. For the truth, it is not possible to sell quality at the price of m ...! but the super markets do not sell organic by planetary philosophy, but because it is a new way conducive to making money. To believe the pubs now almost everything would be organic, it's a seller!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/11, 16:46

kumkat wrote:if the organic pseudo 3 times more expensive which suddenly will be 10 times more expensive ...

3 times ? Is that so? You don't have to buy them often or it's been a long time! :D :D

It may be on certain products (when you take the lowest range and organic) but generally organic is now 20 to 30% more ... NOT MORE !!!

Probably because of the general price increase (organic becomes relative, cheaper!)

Another example: Gerblé dietetic dry cookies. It's not organic, but it's more expensive than their organic equivalent ...

I pay my organic milk (various private label) less than 1 € / L ... candia not organic is more expensive !!!

dedeleco, we have a subject on Arte's report:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/notre-pois ... 10520.html
See as well https://www.econologie.com/forums/notre-pain ... 10521.html

Thanks for the .pdf
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 27/05/11, 18:27

Christophe wrote:
I pay my organic milk (various private label) less than 1 € / L ... candia not organic is more expensive !!!

Organic milk, really organic, does it really exist?
That is to say milk without pollutant, without antibiotic, resulting from a cow not resulting from the eugenic selection (a bull ... erh lab inseminates several thousands of cows, which is impossible in nature).
And all this fair trade, taken directly from the cow's udder with a glass container, not a bunch of cardboard briquette! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/11, 19:12

sen-no-sen wrote:Organic milk, really organic, does it really exist?
That is to say milk without pollutants, without antibiotics,

Without chemical antibiotics, is this the case with organic, right?
So if you think it's not perfect, is it bad?

With this kind of question, sorry but we never do anything ...

sen-no-sen wrote:from a cow not from the eugenic selection (a bull ... er lab inseminates several thousand cows, which is impossible in nature).

: Shock: : Shock:

Uh so what? Is it because she was inseminated that the polluted born cow and its descendants?

If you knew the number of fruits and vegetables that come from crossbreeding and genetic selections ... I wonder what you would still eat !! :D

sen-no-sen wrote:And all this fair trade, taken directly from the cow's udder with a glass container, not a bunch of cardboard briquette! : Lol:

If this is your case (I doubt it) well so much the better. 99.9% of the population cannot afford this luxury!

In the meantime I will continue to buy organic milk in tetapak at € 0.95 because it is in any case less worse than that in non organic tetrapak at € 0.6
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 27/05/11, 19:41

I said that in the tone of Christophe derision, it was simply to point out that the notion of "organic" is quite relative.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.