My stable, econological renovation project

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 02/05/11, 18:19

Forhorse wrote:Oh thank you, handy.
It gives me 11: 34 Universal Time, so we saw that France is UTC + 1 I guess you have to understand 12: 34
If that's the case my orrientation should not be too bad because I did it at noon, I do not think I'll retourcher there.

Hi Forhorse

Calculate Solar hour.

The UTC is the mean solar time,

that is corrected:
-14min the 21 December and + 17min the 21 June
and the geographical distance

Example:
Strasbourg is at 21 min (600km) from Greenwich
by geographical distance
(40000km / 24h divided by 3 600km = = 1 / 3 time)

The solar time in Strasbourg is:

in winter: C + UT 7min (21 - = + 14min 7min)

in summer: C + UT 38min (21 17 + = + min 38min)
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/05/11, 16:06

Hello again to all

After the electricity problem, solved by the PV panels and a wind turbine (still in its box, waiting for the scrap mat)
After the water problem, which initially was to be solved by a well, followed by a drilling and finally resolved by a capture from a source at the neighbor ...
Here's the problem of hot water! : Cheesy:

I already have an overlapping of 200l in perfect condition (new), of which only the metal hood is a bit battered (osef)
I intend to modify it to supply it with 24V with the surplus production of the wind turbine. that's for the winter ...
Now for the summer, I would like once more to the advantage of the sun ...

Several solutions are available to me and I hesitate:
- Either install commercial vacuum sensors (kind bricod ... to 270 € or 353 € depending on the number of tubes)
The advantage is that it is immediately ready, basically there has out of the box and do some plumbing.
And then install and scalable by adding a heat exchanger and antifreeze it can operate even in winter.
The disadvantage is likely to be too much power, even 9 configuration tubes. So I need to provide an efficient discharge loop (swing hot water in nature what) or partially hide the sensor, otherwise hello overheating.

- Or make a "home made" flat panel sensor. I don't really see any advantage. it's going to be long to do, as expensive and less efficient than a vacuum sensor. Ultimately the only advantage would be guaranteed longevity and the possibility of repairing itself even in the event of problems.

- Either use the tip of the black polyethylene tube placed simply on the roof. It is very inefficient but cheap and fast and certainly more than enough from May to September.

- Is ? something which I did not think ...

In your opinion, what is the best solution?
Knowing that in any case it will take me a circulator, and the management of the facility will be provided by the small PLC already in place (Crouzet Millenium II)
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

installing forhorse

by tigrou_838 » 16/05/11, 15:28

forhorse salvation, for your sensor, I advise you a map sensor is less easier to install and more resistant over time as the tubes, and more if you put the right slope, you have to have hot water summer and winter without overheating problem, look at the site APPER, there is all you need.

ps: of course I speak closed circuit with antifreeze.

ps2: I do not live very far and few come for a ride in the Vosges to discuss.

tigrou
0 x