Action Plan to Save the Oceans

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/06, 21:37

zac wrote:Question stupid: 18 years ago how many sailboats were facing the French royal in Mururoa? : Idea: how many were filmed by the French media? : Idea: how much belonged to greenpeace? :frown:

Uh, I’m probably seeing where you are coming from but you could develop a bit please (at least on the subject of GreenPeace it seems that econologists are on the same wavelength ...)? :P
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/04/06, 21:54

Hello

I'm not going to argue (paul and his mouse) I've been ignoring them for a while (and it's reciprocal), and as you said in a post I passed the age of fighting against the windmills.

I think that today I am more efficient in going to overhaul and equip with pantone generator sets from hometown lost in mada; than to fight against the politicians of greenpeace (funded for a long time by unclear guys from the east and who suddenly switched to even less clear guys from the west).

At the time there were 19 sailboats in area 16 returned.

@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.