Gas oil + supermarket oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 04/04/06, 18:50

Thank you for your answers.

Biomat: you read me badly. I live in my truck and am therefore constantly on the roads here, by the. in summer a few months in France, winter elsewhere in the sun. in these circumstances it is extremely difficult to find a farmer who sells oil. for example in Spain I do not even know if they are very advanced in oil in engines.
from this vantage point a pantome would be better for a nomad. water must be filled regularly to live. it is easily found everywhere. on the other hand for just 5 has 30% of economy I do not know if it's worth it to be pissed off with the montate and all and everything ... of course super for non pollution but for the rest ... the oil solution seems better, but for those who live with a fixed home.
finally for the oil I have a very accurate 5l, to reduce recycling. we find fastoch everywhere in Spain. sign that they must not be very numerous to use this method. it's a beginning while waiting to find me ...

Zac: it's on you know it. the 100% water is the ideal, especially as said above for nomads. I have more time to come on the internet to talk to you because I'm back on the road, but I'll do it later when I have regular access to the web.

Lau, this is only a postponement I rebouge in September and maybe you'll be on my way then.

besides Zac and Lau; where do you live ?

Om
Yv
0 x
We are all brothers. Some more than others ....