Renewable energy survey

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
superbibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by superbibou » 20/04/11, 08:43

Well, I didn't think my form would do so much! However I did not imagine that we could criticize so much, with a background of contempt (yes this post is especially for you dedeleco).

Let me explain: I read everything you wrote (even several times) but I really can't get anything positive out of it. In bulk I note:

dedeleco wrote:Too reductive, simplistic, misleading and even pure scam !!

dedeleco wrote:So this question is a summary of common scam!

dedeleco wrote:this questionnaire makes me jump, in its questions, it stinks of the commercial scam [...]

dedeleco wrote:This kind of business management questionnaire is an absurdity [...]

dedeleco wrote:It also stinks of French contempt for technique [...]

In short, my questionnaire will be a compendium of scam and absurdity. I do not endorse this kind of practice because I believe that criticism is constructive when it gives solutions possibilities and not when it is based on contempt which is the case for your answer!

Afterwards, I obviously do not doubt your knowledge which is largely above mine in the subject (I found your explanation on geothermal energy interesting), but I do not think that you are using the right method to correct me and me. help me improve ...

I repeat myself, but I am not trying to sell anything !! I am not paid for this work, so it does not benefit me, and I would be evaluated on the results so I have no interest in "setting up scams" !!

Finally, I thank Obamot for having responded again by telling me what was wrong, and offering me some possible solutions: this is exactly the kind of criticism that helps me move forward. :D

Your answers will not have been in vain, because I think I will change some points in the questionnaire. Unfortunately I cannot change everything (I will not add / delete questions because this will bias the previous results) but I intend to correct the inconsistencies and modify the presentation so that the next ones who will answer them have no doubts about to my intentions.

Merci à vous :D
0 x
superbibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by superbibou » 20/04/11, 08:50

Ah yes I forgot: I await your reactions again on the subject. I will soon make a little recap of what I will change and keep you posted. The form remains available for those who want to respond. However, I understand if you want to wait for some improvements before responding. here : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/04/11, 12:56

Superbibou in his training as Manager of Companies and Administrations reproduces quantity of vocabulary which hides commercial techniques distorting the technique to earn lots of money by scamming people !!
Superbibou is not aware of this in his superficial training, which despises the technique to the point of having a lot of poorly trained installers in 3 days, nor understanding anything and who disappear in front of the crowd of their unhappy customers !!

It is a fact and those polled, already scammed, even several times, are allergic to this misleading vocabulary !!

When you have friends of friends with a heat pump paid 30000 € for nothing and which only worked for 3 days with the installer evaporated, we cannot stand this scam vocabulary !!
I was sold a small heat pump without telling me that this model would have disappeared 3 years later, because with a refrigerant prohibited a few years later to the point that it would become untraceable and forcing to change the entire heat pump and therefore to pay a second time !!.

So this type of renewable energy is a scam for me !!
The heat pump is above all a money pump and has nothing renewable energy, but nuclear polluting imposed by stifling other truly ecological solutions !!

The trade is full of scams visible only to the technician following the complex technique very closely and reading between the hidden lines !!

So when I see useless texts or surveys that bring out the typical superficial, deceptive and con artist vocabulary, very studied to please ordinary customers who know nothing about it, and to trap them, even if superbibou is not aware of it, I explode !!

If Superbibou does not change its questionnaire from top to bottom, its conclusions will be meaningless !!
And I never answer this type of superficial and irrelevant questionnaire.

Poorly asked and fashionable commercial questionnaires of this type that do not correspond to reality are nonsense and give false information !!

His training is training for often a job involved in ripping off customers, in the El Dorado of renewable energies !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/11, 13:23

Yes bein finally we do not agree, neither on the substance, nor on the form ^^ I answer quickly and then I move on.

superbibou wrote:Finally, I thank Obamot for having responded again by telling me what was wrong, and offering me some possible solutions: this is exactly the kind of criticism that helps me move forward. :D

Merci à vous :D

You're welcome. Finally you have answers to everything, but it will not do it to instrumentalize my remarks in front of the sensible reflections of Dedelco. Because in the end, with the background of arrogance that we perceive in certain remarks, we cannot help but think that he is right.

... And yet we saw you coming from afar => I am too Graduated “business manager” and sincerely I think that your intervention in this forum is more than doubtful, which is confirmed by the way you defend yourself against it.

Moreover, a student worthy of the name would have gone in a very different and classic direction, of the thesis => anti-thesis => synthesis type. Where are we supposed to detect this in your poll and your comments?

While on your side we feel that what matters is something around a finality of "result".

You see, you agree with my "constructive" way of seeing things but you don't listen, because I was talking to you about a lack of ethics! : Lol: What else?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/04/11, 14:01

I believe this firm is responsible for the survey:

http://www.lamaisondesecoenergies.fr/ 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
superbibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by superbibou » 20/04/11, 14:23

: Shock: What can I say seeing all this? : Shock:

I'll try to make it short this time (but I can't guarantee anything ^^):
You are all completely mistaken about my account!
Scam people, earn lots of money, obligation of result, ... for sure you are not there at all! I invite you to reread my previous messages because you missed a step!

What to say when I read this:
Obamot wrote:Besides, a student worthy of the name would have gone in a very different and classic direction, like thesis => anti-thesis => synthesis

You know Obamot, I think you don't know anything about the student world, because to say that a student must necessarily proceed in the thesis => anti-thesis => synthesis in a reasoning way, and to assert that otherwise it is not is not, so I say: : Lol:

As for my training, I highly doubt that you know what it is because I am not at all focused on trade but accounting and economics / law. But what good do I stubbornly because once again I am convinced that you do not believe me!

You know what ? I won't insist. You adopt a paranoid attitude (dsl of the term but it is really the effect felt). It's as if everything I said was taken as a lie, especially when I read things like:
Obamot wrote:And yet we saw you coming from afar => I am also a graduate “Business Manager” and sincerely I think that your intervention in this forum is more than doubtful, which is confirmed by the way you defend yourself

I note that you do not evolve in a logic of mutual aid but rather in a closed and refractory perspective because you keep your "a priori" on my person, which is paradoxical given the subject which wants to be more open ( renewable energies).

I am disappointed with your mentality, and I really expected better coming on your forum. But I remain a good prince, and having understood that my presence was unwanted here, I bid you farewell.

PS1: dsl I didn't manage to make it short

PS2: my intuition tells me that you will answer me "good riddance" or something similar. If so this will confirm everything I stated previously ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/11, 15:05

It was eye-popping, it wasn't just a 'chti doubt !!! Nah, but we still know how to read !!!!! : Cheesy:

superbibou wrote:: As for my training, I highly doubt that you know what it is because I am [...] focused on accounting and economics / law.

Well, well ... Sorry if I did in the syllogism, but sometimes it's useful (eh Dede ^^)

superbibou wrote:But what good do I stubbornly because once again I am convinced that you do not believe me!

Yes, we have taken a big step forward, but "Can do better" ^^

superbibou wrote:You know what ? I won't insist. You adopt a paranoid attitude (dsl of the term but it is really the effect felt). It's as if everything I said was taken as a lie, especially when I read things like:

You have been warned! "The law student", there you risk defamation ^^

What could lead to a smile, but not badly (well on our side, because it seems that we are several to think the same thing) is to note that "you always have" right and have "answer to everything". Finally, we could conclude that the survey is useless ...

There I think that we should start with the b_a ba of the school of life, being more humble and not trying to bring your strawberry all the time from the top of its perch, and the discernment would come little by little , Nope?

: Cheesy:
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 20/04/11, 17:40

superbibou, several points:

- Especially come back down from your perch, we are all in the same basket here, we are trying to get things done.

- Your survey is worth what it is, some say it with a little more diplomacy, some with very little diplomacy (especially dede, and this is one of the few things that I reproach it with its tendency to repeat itself , but these arguments are valid).
Nevertheless, take these remarks for what they are, constructive remarks. And it is the strength to be forum, the vast majority of comments are constructive.

- As for scams, when you have spent some time on this forum, you will see that it happens frequently. Any new arrival is always more or less scrutinized to avoid a complete rotting of the forum. And scammers sometimes dress like monks to preach the good word so we take our precautions, we doubt everything. Sometimes a little paranoid, but healthy.

- You look good to me. Your subject is interesting, but as shown here, poorly handled.

- All we want is that you review your copy taking into account the messages posted.

- I know how difficult it is to make a relevant survey, I have already done several, but only as a textbook case. A survey must be neutral in the tone used, this is unfortunately not the case here.

- Take what I have just written as a computer which sends its analysis back to you in order to help you improve your subject.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday