Poor insulation? And moisture in a wall?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sebarmageddon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sebarmageddon » 11/04/11, 13:50

good, so for the humidity that is in the bathroom wall, the latest idea is to drill holes from the outside, "because we are not going to undo everything"
personally I think we should have undone the blocks of water-repellent plaster, let the wall dry as the temperatures rise, then redo an insulation, but no, we must not undo everything it is useless
note that the humidity does not get worse,

for the steps in the corridor which are sometimes wet, there, the same, it's a problem of insulation should not be sought, but again, this is the thing that will remain like that, because it is not necessary to undo this which has already been done
maybe the carpet would be good, or add a wooden floor on top, it will only remain an idea for the reason indicated above

some time ago, I listened to a discussion between my parents and people of my family on the heating, they did not speak about improvement of the insulation, not only of an additional heating ...

in short, I don't see how it is possible to improve anything in these conditions, I think it would take a thermal camera for them to see the crappy insulation of this house ...
0 x