Wall corner insulation with glass wool

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/02/11, 19:53

Re, I would go into detail later, alain there I don't have time, just a clarification for OSB panels. There have been panels without URE formalin glue for two or three years, which came out when the problem of the dispersion of these ure formaldehyde came out. been updated I said in a message before;).

concerning the correction of the drawing by alain I say yes too, and I better understand the use of the PV between failure;), I think it's not bad too, the whole being to super take care of the last PV on the inside face.

ad tal i'm coming back
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/02/11, 20:30

Dede

The OSB you are talking about is for the exterior and does not come into contact with the interior of the house!

Of course there are some for the interior but it uses the vulgar white latex-based glue, it is not resistant to humidity!

For ventilation, I would not repeat myself enough times, the use of a double flow VCM and if possible a central heating with hot air filtering the air and its impurities and for increased comfort!
8)

The accumulation of pollutants in building materials due to waterproofing and humidity promotes lung problems, mold is the worst thing to become asthmatic.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/02/11, 21:18

For radon read with risk map:
http://www.brgm.fr/dcenewsFile?ID=322

http://ese.cstb.fr/radon/wacom.aspx
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon
http://www.e-cancer.fr/prevention/envir ... ers/radon/
radon is estimated to be responsible for 2500 to 3500 lung cancer deaths each year. It can accumulate in confined spaces, including homes. It is therefore necessary to ventilate and ventilate exposed buildings.

So ventilate well !!
0 x
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green » 07/02/11, 07:44

Alain G wrote:I'm talking about air circulation below the OSB and over the air barrier as in the blue image (the arrow).

This space in blue corresponds to the thickness of the rafters (10 cm). I must make a hole on each side of the house at each "inter rafter" just under the roof for circulation to take place.
Thank you
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/11, 08:02

I did not follow everything word by word, but it does not seem to me, since it was not drawn ...

To be clearer ... what Alain G undoubtedly meant was to beware of the fact that on the original sketch - this space that he spotted in blue-cyan in its correction - would not even exist! It is therefore that it would still be to be expected ....
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/02/11, 13:50

With the osb we do not install inter-rafters, of course that depends on the width to be covered!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/11, 17:42

Splitage: we continue here about energy storage please heating-insulation / storage-and-phase shift-geo-thermal-in-the-soil-t10470.html
0 x