Help in choosing a type of heating

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
duvalovitch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by duvalovitch » 20/01/11, 10:30

we had thought of the fireplace, but hey, it's still difficult (we'll change the windows next week, so we'll see if that helps)

we have an outbuilding (not adjoining) of 100m². So it's ok, what I deplore (: evil: rololo he is demanding lOL) is the non-automatic rating.

we thought about it yesterday and we wonder if:

condensing gas boiler heating only, changing the transmitters (for low temperature), changing the water heater for a new one and keeping our peak hours / off-peak hours?
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/01/11, 10:37

Fully automatic, the cheapest will probably be electric.
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 20/01/11, 10:43

For the pellets, it's true, I managed to get them at 207 € / T in bulk instead of 240 (first proposal).
Will it be expensive to change the radiators ... your addiction is far away? , you could put a silo and the pellet boiler there. By keeping your transmitters would there be a big difference in price?
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/01/11, 17:42

le expansion vessel is dead. BALANCE SHEET 500 €.

Thrilling, pure scam !!!

We do not change the boiler for dead expansion tank.
no more than changing a car for worn tires
!!

Your water is due to the dead sludge (full of water) which by expanding comes out through the safety valve!
Me in your place, I would have restarted the vase by pumping air into it with an auto pump or bike (if you are strong) via its valve !!
And it will work for a month while you find a cheap vase that you just have to screw on (50 €) You can pump again !!
Your boiler is in perfect working order !!

The typical expansion tank lasts 3 to 5 years and is an annuity for repairers who also take advantage of it to rip off naive customers !!

This installer with me would have left with great kicks in the kitchen !!

At my mother-in-law with a Frisquet, I had the same blow, plumber swindle, unable to restart, and the worst thing is that she found him very well, this plumber !!
I don't know how much she paid, but he has multiplied the interventions with pleasure !!!!!

Finally, if like me, if you put the expansion tank in bypass on the highest radiator in the house, you will never change it again, like at my place !!
I had it all !!
The expansion tank in the boiler is a complete rip off !!!
0 x