Attic insulation made with GISOL cotton

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/11, 16:23

In the 7 years that we have had this house, we have spent € 20000 in spending to improve its energy comfort, and we have of course acted on the advice of the so-called partners Sky blue or Dolcevita.

We must add the bankers, and tax savers!

I pity you, because for me, I see that any direct seller, pseudo technician, false ecologist, is a pure traveling scam, and unfortunately it works on the weakest !!

With these direct sellers, I would have changed my windows 100 times !!

Not to mention that sometimes it is future burglars who spot the houses to be burgled !!

So, while having their furniture evaluated, some friends saw all their furniture burglarized six months later !!

When it's very interesting, no direct seller, you have to go looking for yourself, and therefore any direct seller who insists is a scam !!!!!

As a scientist, I have fun sometimes showing them their absurdities over the phone, it's fun !!

The ecologists have nothing to do with it, if nour company takes advantage of the technique and standards to scam, and you have to make the effort by yourself to learn and it is not easy, even capable, like me, we are also ripped off !!! But less .

So ask for advice on forums to know and judge for yourself !!

Read the complex rules of the quotes carefully, the hours and hourly rates must be indicated in detail, which means that you have to rewrite the quote often !!
0 x
anne95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

attic insulation ...

by anne95 » 19/01/11, 17:41

Dedeleco, thank you for your answer but I do not agree: the ecologists have their share of responsibility in the marketing pushed to the extreme of ecology. Ecology is a state of mind, it must be independent of politics and economics. These are the green people who advocated the standards of clean homes, right? Sorry, but today we are faced with Ayatollahs who dictate what to do to save the planet. That's good, but what about the "healthy & sustainable housing" standards in old houses dating from the 19th century? By renovating these old residences, they participated in the renewal of villages + or - "dead" or dying, and today green standards push them to ruin themselves in rehabilitation.
You tell me that you have to educate yourself and learn; I do not stop doing it, the proof of the exchanges on the econology site. What's the difference ? If not that I realize that we are ruled by sagoons? Big deal !
0 x