Shots of slow combustion stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
pef
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pef » 22/12/07, 15:33

Gregconstruct wrote:You have to be really CON not to understand that this is a question of survival !!!

City dweller .... don't surprise me ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 22/12/07, 16:26

Andre wrote:
It would not be to the white lake many French tourists come there

It was a circuit more in the north, towards the Gâtineau river, Lake Nasigon, etc ..., quite hard, over 1 big week, crossing frozen lakes to the key., Stopovers in small outfitters ... the snowmobile it works, but then what does it eat like oil: not too green ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 23/12/07, 08:18

pef wrote:City dweller .... don't surprise me ...

Sometimes some city dwellers make good surprises ... Sometimes ...
Well, not often ... Rarely ... Very, very rarely ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 16/07/09, 18:18

what about :
Slow-burning stoves and fireplaces

Following the energy crisis of the 1970s, manufacturers of wood stoves introduced more energy efficient appliances using the principle of slow combustion. Slow combustion is achieved by introducing less air into the combustion chamber than is required for complete combustion. However, the gases discharged to the atmosphere contain, among other things, more particles and more unburnt organic substances than in the case of combustion with excess air.

Slow-burning stoves are more energy efficient than older stoves, but they are polluting. There are also slow-burning fireplaces. However, slow-burning stoves and fireplaces are traditional and do not include any equipment to purify flue gases or any design element to prevent the formation of air pollutants. We still find this type of stove on the market and many are in use in Quebec. They have been identified as a major source of air pollution in areas where they are used extensively.

source: http://www.santepub-mtl.qc.ca/Environne ... iche1.html

I read the file which is also on nrjrealiste : Cheesy: , I would like to know when it is noted -25 ° outside and 25 ° inside we are talking about what volume of house and what insulation.
Thanks to André for his answer;)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/07/09, 19:00

The slow combustion stoves here are very efficient, on a house of 200 square meters (including 1 floor and basement) I consumed 6 cords of wood (.41 mx 1.22 m 2.44 m) without ever using central heating .

This with a stove for mobile home with outside draw, so a small stove, all with hood above to recover the heat and send it throughout the house with the central hot air system, the difference did not exceed 2 degree in all the pieces.

The clogging of the chimney was very minimal, compared to a large stove or we smother the combustion.

The house was very well oriented in relation to the sun which heated the house from morning to evening, the standard of the house was R-2000 which was at the time the highest standard in the world and which is exceeded today, but still very effective.

:D
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 16/07/09, 20:49

the plan given by Andre is valid for what volume of housing in Quebec ????
Approximately how long does it take to make this stove (for what cost approximately)?
Are there other sharper plans that exist on the canvas?
what i ask a lot ?????? : Cheesy: : Lol:
It must be said that I am asking myself the question to create this stove ... 8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 11/01/11, 00:39

Hi everyone, I’m quick to visit the site of a Swedish manufacturer, www.handol.eu
I think they make slow-burning stoves of the first class !!!

We'll discuss it again later

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...