Innovation

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 18/04/03, 11:04

And what do they power the electromagnets with? the energy of the vacuum?
it seems to me that the pantone system has the advantage of being "passive", it does not need to be "plugged" into the cigarette lighter to operate.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/03, 11:39

No I suppose that it is a permanent magnet, economizers "with magnetization" have existed for a long time ... I am interested in it since the pantone also has a magnetic characteristic to take into account .... I n have never really been able to understand how it worked (apart from the fact of "organization" and the pre-ionization of mlolecules) ....

In fact, you have to understand what combustion is: it is a molecular breakdown of heavy molecules ... into increasingly smaller molecules (chain reaction not necessarily perfect ... of or unburnt and "pollution" , if we don't take CO2 as a pollutant) ... until we end up with CO2 and H2O (starting with hydrocarbons, of course). This breaking is accompanied by a reaction energy (enthalpy of reaction and this is what we recover in the form of convertible heat or not) but also an ionization (any flame is conductive unlike air) by free electrons from breaking molecules ... so it doesn't surprise me that pre-ionizing the fuel helps promote combustion.

The fact is that most of the "independent" tests (outside of their vendors / manufacturer) do not show a marked reduction in consumption on vehicles (5% instead of 30%) ... and the reduction is often behavioral and psychological (the driver knows that he has an economizer ... so he will press less ...) ... it would be necessary to do tests on generator sets / test benches to have more reliable tests.
Type "fuel saver test" in any search engine to convince yourself ....

Now I think that the fact of pre-organizing the fuel before combustion can be beneficial but that does not allow to really bring energy (unlike the pantone which injects water, transformed or not) on systems already very sharp .... in other words, I think that such systems are bcp + beneficial on old vehicles with carburetor than on the last HDI (and when we see the number of old engines which are still running ... "economy" is huge)
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 21/09/03, 10:44

Hello!
this is a discussion for Christophe ;-)
Hey Christophe, where are you where?

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/03, 19:39

Oula gently revoila me;) G t just in Weend

so I have a little understanding of this sentence:

it is interesting to develop fuel-oxidizer mixtures capable of greatly increasing the torque developed by an engine

Since it does not indicate how it is done! So I can't say anything about it without having additional info ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"