Pantone and Doping 100%, comparative?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone and Doping 100%, comparative?

by mdelatte » 10/03/06, 22:31

Hello,

Does anyone have measurements / opinions / comparisons between these 2 ways? (Pantone and 100% water)

It seems to me that 100% Water is easier to build and install, but what about performance?

Thank you in advance for your information and comments
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/03/06, 22:54

apologies if i haven't followed but what is 100% water (no gas or diesel fuel or LPG or CNG?).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mdelatte » 10/03/06, 23:20

100% water consists of the use of a bubbler which contains only water, vaporized, passed through the pantone reactor and then "injected" into the air intake upstream of the fuel.

in this assembly, one does not touch the arrival of fuel to the carburetor
0 x
Michael Delatte

www.widearctic.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/03/06, 23:35

Hello Mdelatte

For an experiment on a small engine doping 100% petrol or alcohol or fuel oil it is relatively easy to build and develop.

For water doping it is mainly on auto diesel engine or tractor, the design is simple, if there is room, but the operation to have the maximum output is rather delicate.
In general we use a bubbler for water doping
the other methods require a lot of adjustments

Although the two assemblies are similar there are many parameters in the construction of the reactor which are different

Like the length of the rod, the rod tube reactor space, the outlet conduits, the temperatures, the bubbler, the injection carburetor.

All panton assemblies have a weak point: efficiency at all speeds, it is easier on slow engines at constant speed and under load.
fuel economy varies depending on installation and use
from 20 to 30% it is the current values, there are some that arrive at
50%!
For the new generation of fast and well-studied diesel engines, fuel economy is more difficult

Andre
0 x