Help to choose a quote: rules to ask for help!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

Help to choose a quote: rules to ask for help!

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 11:52

1) Purpose of this sub forum

This sub forum is only for theReview and compare quotes you just received and not the technological choices of one solution or another. To choose one or the other solution use, for example for heating and insulation, the forum following: https://www.econologie.com/forums/confort-th ... -vf67.html

2) No anti competitive goal

Be careful this is not a place to try to make clever by establishing false quotes for an anti-competitive purpose! Let it be clear to the clever people that the fraudulent practice would try ...

3) How to submit a quote?

Quotations will have to be presented in this way (the more precise it is, the more effective our help will be):

- nature of the work in the title of the subject (so that it is easily findable)
- quite precise place of work: city, altitude (essential in the case of an insulation quote)
- deletion of the name of the company (and of your name and / or address if that bothers you) or anonymisation (Examples general public: Ochamps, Carrouf, Caro ...)
- presentation of the work to be done in the most detailed possible: some photos before the work will help us better help you
- a scan or a digital photo of the quote would also be very significant
- if possible to play concurrency by presenting several quotes

Exception: in the event that a member is very satisfied with the work done by a company, it could exceptionally mention the name of the company but this must be proven by a small photo report.

ps: these rules are there to avoid any risk of defamation lawsuits on the part of the company, if you are had, contact the DGCCRF. After judgment only, you could present the fraudulent company in question (if it still exists).
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/09/08, 23:03

I love you Christophe, but!

The quotes do not prejudge the care taken in the installation
Quotes sometimes hide things (eg: is the stainless steel tube, 10 X more expensive is really more interesting than the copper tube)
Can we really compare the estimate of an independent who works alone (who assimilates his salary to the profit) to that of a company which has to pay the secretary, the director, the secretary, and who for example devotes budgets to the ISO 9000 certification, staff training, research or testing, safety-hygiene controls, newspaper advertising?
Can we compare these quotes to those of "companies" funded by the region to put people to work, whose costs are not real?

Sorry:
- who will still be there in 20 years?
- who is well insured in delivered object?
- who works in security?
- who really makes the profession progress?
- is this brand of material better?

The debate is open !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
ZGEN
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

quote works

by ZGEN » 26/12/08, 13:19

To make a quote for work, I suggest you go to the site bgu.fr they offer a quote of work, but also a possible follow-up of the quality of the services and a planning of the various works.
0 x
Energie_Vair
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Energie_Vair » 01/01/10, 12:10

The best way not to be had will always be to make a list of pre-requisites and questions, and to ask several associations / companies our quotes and our information. In short, to shop!
0 x
* Dominic *
EnergieVair - Renewable energy promoters
http://www.energievair.com
vince8685
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by vince8685 » 16/04/10, 10:23

Hello,
I wanted to testify because there is 1an I did an ecological renovation of my house and I saw too many commercial rogue, abusive canvassing; the problem with energy renovation is that it is a new market with many technical terms that people do not always necessarily understand, and many companies take advantage of the ignorance and weakness of these people.

So if I can give you some advice if you want to make an energy renovation of your home or install products that will allow you to save energy (heat, insulation, solar panels ...) is to go from first by a thermal studies office before who will advise you or so to inform you yourself on this market !!!

Here are some interesting links from the thermal design office that I've been to, which publishes articles about energy renovation to inform consumers and to avoid being ripped off:
blog.senova-renovation.com

Good continuation
0 x
greenthumb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by greenthumb » 30/11/10, 09:50

For those interested, this site offers free and personalized quotes: habitat-renouvelable.com

If it helps ...
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 30/11/10, 10:01

it's a pity in this topic we only find professional ads when initially a help on quote was a very very good idea : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"