Pressure group

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/11/10, 11:53

LUX56 wrote:Yours! I forgot this one
horse wrote:
- Firstly considering the conjuncture which is ours, it would be interesting not to neglect the relationships of synergies already in our possession for the future.
- Secondly, whatever the inertia induced, one cannot do without being concerned with the totality of the matrix organizations which can be declined with all the required caution.
- Thankfully, as long as the economic austerity lasts, it is preferable to take into consideration the simultaneity of sensible alternatives with all the caution required.

To be clear, it is clear. This is the kind of text that is said to drown the fish. Incomprehensible, but Cheval will be happy to detail it and explain the words he uses. In the meantime, a trainee who places this kind of text in a report for me, I stick a zero to him without catching up.
I think I have (re) found source

So troll or not troll :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/11/10, 01:43

Ayayay: "I'm gob-smacked"

We call this kind of primary troll: an "oppressive group" with a single steamship : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

LUX56 wrote:Obamot : What you are showing us is not a pressure group

mebon, I think he returned his apron (unless it was "Elle", if you know who I mean ..) Image
0 x
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cheval » 26/11/10, 13:39

Hello I have two news to tell you, I start with the bad:
The oil and nuclear lobby on rallying to their cause the sunscreen lobby ...
It's not good for global warming

The good news is that I have found a place for the upcoming meetings the DAHU indeed it is getting cold we can not continue to meet on the plastic chairs of the Snack caravans.
0 x
Vive science FREE!
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pressure Group

by moinsdewatt » 27/07/11, 22:25

Horse wrote:Hello,

Even if I appear new on the forum it's been a very long time since I look carefully at the topics that seem relevant to me.
But today the situation leads me to speak to everyone.
Everyone here has many reasons to believe that perpetual motion exists but that "researchers" refuse to recognize it out of sheer ideological blindness.
More monstrous pressure from oil and nuclear lobby give no chance to independent researchers!
This is why I would like to create a pressure group for the perpetual motion that is not run by money, but by passion and true science, a group that would defend each relevant project.

Remember, behind every invention there is a man

and behind a horse a year ago. : Lol:

What are these perpetual nonsense of movement!
0 x