Watt Watchers helps you reduce your consumption

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/10, 15:04

elephant wrote:Christophe, it should be specified in the conditions of use of the fora that this kind of subject before the 20e or 50e intervention flies to the ferry also dry!

Grrr but it is specified during the registration: https://www.econologie.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register

The rules:

1. Posts containing hateful or defamatory because of opinions, origin, ethnicity, social, religious, political, gender or sexual orientation at the location of the participants or the public will not be tolerated.
2. No free or abusive personal attacks.
3. No "spam" or for-profit advertising except with moderation agreements.

Well, we're not going to make a cheese ... we've had worse than him ...
0 x
pca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pca » 15/11/10, 15:56

elephant wrote:In any case, the substance of the case is not there. We (readers, speakers and I also assume Christophe, owner of the site with whom I have spoken more than once) have enough of all the smart guys who from their first intervention take advantage to make the pub 'free' .

Ah, excuse me. I thought that my message fit perfectly in the section "Classified ads and website presentation". I posted it in good faith, thinking you might be interested in it.

PCA
0 x