Heating: sounding

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
maloplekxus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Heating: sounding

by maloplekxus » 10/11/10, 20:21

Hi everyone,

Student in DUT Hygiene, Safety and Environment I realize a project on the reprocessing of equine litters. My project group and I opted for combustion. After a transformation of the product we carried out a combustion which does not generate an odor, the smoke resulting from the combustion is white as for plants. A temperature of up to 409 ° C is reached. We must now carry out a market study with the possible aim of marketing this fuel. So I allow myself to submit a small questionnaire (3 answers to tick) hoping that you would take the time to answer it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ...SVJoM2c6MQ
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 10/11/10, 22:48

For my part, I also came to the conclusion that it is the most effective solution from all points of view.

Which transformation did you choose? The one that seems to me the most effective is the granule.
0 x
See you soon !