Disillusioned by closed hearth that does not warm enough

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/11/10, 15:24

If one is determined for the trial, the installer will stop making fun of his client, unless he is like my architect clogged up and lost?
With claims, craftsmen see their insurance increase !!

It is a balance of power without stopping and you have to show your strength not to use it !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/11/10, 17:09

In a relationship with a craftsman, you have to be firm, make people understand what you want, but don't take people for idiots either ...

Because the never happy customers who complain and who always want more (free under the pretext that it is the customer "who is king") well it also exists ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/11/10, 15:36

Completely agree, customers are not always correct !!
It is a mutual relationship of trust !!
But with a plumber or a mechanic, if we seem a little lost, often enough, he takes the opportunity to increase the bill, as the TV has often shown with dead fuse or disconnected pipe, and as I have found with my wife or my mother-in-law or my heat pump !!
So it is quite often a constant balance of power between the pro el the incompetent customer in principle !!
When we see a professional heat pump installer facing a dead fan, unable to detect it for his estimate, and then to know on a multimeter, whether the resistance is infinite or zero, wire cut or insulator broken, we are afraid for a correct repair of a complex machine full of microprocessors !!

So I repeat, requesting a contradictory expertise of his insurance in terms of fire safety as I did with consistent arguments is the only way to get out of an installer who tells tales and forgets the outlet of hot air blown into the stay and find it normal with an installer who may have made other more serious and dangerous mistakes !!!
It is necessary to pay the supplements which it should have foreseen in its estimate logically at the rate of its estimate, but not the supplement of the recovery of what it forgot !!

I am flabbergasted and frightened by the number of errors and faults in the building and the heating !!
Any project that is a bit big always has errors !!
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."