GPL ... not so clean as this: the figures pollution

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Did67

by Did67 » 21/10/10, 14:40

moby25 wrote:J

However in the tests, each time we read "soft engine", "no fishing" etc etc ... In France as soon as we do more than 10s from 80 to 120 in 5th we are dealing with a calf. I don't really understand their criteria anymore.

The tests are carried out by automobile magazines, the main customers of which are fanatics ...

Me, it's like Paris-Match, I read to the doctor!

My dream is not to make V6 or V8 "fundable".

My dream: C1s everywhere [I exaggerate, of course, I know that we need vans, ambulances, that there are large families, etc ...]. We would automatically divide the household fuel bill by two. And when it's GPL, by three! The CO² in relation. Particles, I'm not talking about them ...
0 x
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 21/10/10, 14:44

Yes a C1 would be enough for 80% of the time.
But in our consumer society, we must sell, sell dreams, aesthetics, show that we have made a success of our life with this or that brand of box, etc.

Today, a CEO who arrives in C1 "it doesn't", you need an audi, mercedes or BM. It's like that
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/10/10, 16:17

moby25 wrote:I am not talking about gun retakes, but a minimum to be able to double without risking his life with each overtaking.
For my part I have a 1.8 122hp nubira and the perfs are largely sufficient, both in terms of recovery and general approval.
With the 15hp of my car (25hp peak) and its torque of 12mkg, my electric car is sufficient ... : Lol:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/10/10, 18:36

moby25 wrote:
Today, a CEO who arrives in C1 "it doesn't", you need an audi, mercedes or BM. It's like that

Think again a peu! The tide is turning. I am a director (of a public establishment, not a PAC installer or a real estate agency). I arouse a lot more astonishment (and even a form of admiration - the word is a little strong, let's say curiosity; but in no case of sneer, I swear to you) than if I had a banal "good old fat and heavy checkout" !!!

I see more and more idiots in BMWs, if you know what I mean (like illiterate dealers) ...

Now, for sure, there are still a lot of useless 4 x 4s in town, more than a director in C1, that's for sure!
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."