Belgian pantoniser, demonstration?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: AND the engine sucks?

by zac » 24/02/06, 15:17

Ducanard wrote:Does this not lead to faster deterioration of the engine?

Hello
no if you do not try to "stuff" it with water, on the contrary it prolongs it. you can have an increase in the oil consumption on "washed" engines, but if your engine is healthy it is all good.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
triumph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by triumph » 25/02/06, 19:25

Why Canadians do not test a mixture with coolant at low% it may solve the frost without delaying too much boiling point?
0 x
Other

by Other » 25/02/06, 19:42

Hello Triumph
For me you never disassemble an engine that has run too long with a leak at the cylinder head gasket, in the long run the antifreeze
it looks like an engine that has worked with sugar in the absence, the segments are stuck in caramel and the engine pumps the oil to the scials. In winter let the water freeze, the engine will eventually melt it, in May will think more ...

Andre
0 x
triumph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by triumph » 25/02/06, 20:32

With the water its rust too you go through the reactor, my generator runs with everything and anything and no problem, cylinder head and nickel valve.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 26/02/06, 13:49

Hello
I made a modification on my pantonized R21, I had a carburetor which supplied with water but it did not work anymore despite several dismantling also I made a drip instead of the carburetor, the flow rate is stable 3/4 liter / hour, in fact it is a bottle cone with a cloth at the bottom (depression) it seems to work as well as the fuel .....
if someone knows how to send you some photos ...
@+
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/02/06, 00:47

Kedar : Arrow:

Is your R21 an essence? which engine? 1700 cm3? F2N? 1986?

If yes I'm interested I have the same.

To put your photos you have to go through www.image-dream.com : you subscribe it's free, then you browse, you select photo by photo and finally you give the exact address of your photos on this site when writing your post.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"