Eolution 2kw shenzou wind turbine

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Jean BERNARD
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eolution 2kw shenzou wind turbine

by Jean BERNARD » 07/09/10, 21:21

I come to give news of my installation. As everyone knows, I had a lot of problems with this material and the importer. For the latter, impossible to find common ground. I also wonder if this company still exists. For the wind turbine, I finally managed to solve the balancing problem by mainly solving the porosity problem (and yes Mr Karzoc). I spent boat paint, since impeccable. For balancing I did 3 operations: one on the weight of the blades, another on the point of balance and another on the mass. Since the wind turbine is much more stable. For the profitability of the system, with the company ELECOLOGIK, we have installed 4 solar panels. This system makes it possible to provide an average of 1KW8 per day, to stabilize and perhaps to regulate the wind turbine at the electrical level. I also mounted the wind turbine to 15 m, which gives better performance and above all prevents the wind turbine from becoming a weather vane. After 2 years, my wind turbine is still running, which is not the case with others, thanks to Elecologik's competence and seriousness. From there to say that it is profitable, far from it it is not the 650KW / year of this mixed system which will make profitable 12000 euros of investment. In addition, I would like to know how I can find out about the people who respond to my messages.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 07/09/10, 21:49

it would be good if in your messages you site a little less company name and / or brand of equipment, because frankly it almost looks like spam.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/09/10, 23:06

Forhorse wrote:it would be good if in your messages you site a little less company name and / or brand of equipment, because frankly it almost looks like spam.

Many of us will remember the problems experienced with this Chinese wind turbine by Bernard Jean and know very well that his remarks are not SPAM and I think it is good to name those who helped solve his problem!

It would probably be better to cite the links where this subject has been treated.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/achat-et-m ... 10-30.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/eolienne-c ... 01-10.html
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain