Solar production of Rotex

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Solar production of Rotex

by manet42 » 03/09/10, 09:54

Hello,
Finding the solar production given by the sanicube a little weak I made a control.
Here is the Solaris R3 check:
-9am: Ht. 30 ° C tank, 59 ° bottom tank. Solar shutdown.
-12pm, clouds, stop balloon 30 °, bottom balloon 84 °.
24 ° rise in average of 500L.
The solar meter gives me 9,3 kwh while the calculations give 14 kwh (water cm 1,16)
Or an error of 33%, if I take into account about 10 L of DHW withdrawal, we arrive at 35%.
Using data from other thermowell probes (Okofen), I have almost the same results.
Would other users have the same comments?
Kind regards.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 03/09/10, 12:46

you should know what the solar meter is based on.
does it count the energy supplied to the exchanger calculated with the pump flow and the delta T? maybe his temperature measurement is wrong, he may not be using the same probes as you.
0 x
Click my signature
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 03/09/10, 13:44

Hello,
The sensor return sensor is included in a small optional device, the FlowSensor which also measures the flow. The calculation of the solar energy takes into account the difference between Tv (T entering the tank) and Tr (T reflux at the bottom of the flask) and flow.
The manual says:
"The balance sheet, for example solar yield does not replace a real meter of the quantity of heat."
I think the "handmade" calculation is more correct.
Kind regards.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.