Increase the efficiency of a boiler and decrease its consumption

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 16/08/10, 13:58

chatelot16 wrote:why would the underfloor heating be expensive?

in a new house you need a concrete floor anyway: putting a few pipes in it does not cost much more

of course the classic method, big cold concrete slab + special and rigid insulation with pipe fixing + more very special thin concrete so as not to crack seems to me too complicated

in my house it will be rather polyethylene, loose insulator like pouzolanne, polyethylene, ordinary concrete with pipe attached to the scrap

the total price is almost identical to a floor without heating

each slab must be independent of the foundations and walls because of expansion

for the floors the underfloor heating is less simple ... but still remains the best solution

Must see because there may be problems with expansion noise if you do not use a proven system ...
I came across this: quite interesting as a principle (the pipes are not embedded in concrete)
http://www.bonnici.fr/chauffagesol/Core25.pdf
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 2eDYvs.pdf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/10, 14:29

Actually it looks interesting, to see the price per m² compared to a conventional chappe.

Otherwise in renovation there is also the light chappe like at Tigrou: https://www.econologie.com/maison-electr ... -3779.html

It is a thin heating floor, special renovation only 1,5 cm thick.

There is no need to cut doors and inertia is low.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/08/10, 14:32

very interesting: they still copied on me by telepathy even before I go to the realization

I have been thinking for some time to place plastic pipes in sheet metal profiles, rather to put in the walls than in the ground

for the floors the floor is already heated by the ceiling of the floor below: it is the walls that must be heated

for a radiator to be effective it requires a large surface: rather than concentrating this surface in a radiator, and being forced to put a fan in it as much to use the sheet metal surface as the main materials of the wall
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/08/10, 14:41

very interesting the floor heating of thin tigger: these thin pipes will be even better in sheet metal profiles than conventional 16mm tubes

the sheet being better conductive than concrete it will allow to obtain the same heating with water at an even lower temperature: as good for solar collectors as for heat pumps
0 x