Water and its information

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Water and its information

by lau » 21/02/06, 13:07

Hello,

According to testimonies, the quality of the bubbler water has very little influence on the yield of the pantone.
Besides tap water and its chlorine which is not very recommended, some use river water, spring water, distilled water or rain.
We also know by a simple experiment, that the bubbler produces vapor enriched in oxygen (blue flame test).
I suspect that some have thought about it or even experienced it? if we enrich water with oxygen in a physical way: which economical and convenient method to use and with what result?
If we enrich the water with oxygen "information" (see plocher) or better with hydrogen information, what happens?
I have other ideas with other means to try experiments on the water but after having confirmed on many km my current results.

please
Last edited by lau the 22 / 02 / 06, 22: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 21/02/06, 17:27

And low me answer!
For your experiences, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, I'm ok, vasy is farting the exp ... !!! : Cheesy: : Idea: : Mrgreen:
That is cool 8) 8) 8)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/02/06, 17:50

Hello
Try a 50% water and alcohol mixture
and tell me the difference, i did the test on petrol engine
Normally alcohol would have improved and it works better with rainwater.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/02/06, 23:01

Rainwater I use it from the start of my proto to avoid limescale and because I think it already has interesting "information".
I will try the water / alcohol mixture in a while and I will put my results on the forum.
uh..asgard for now I have nothing concrete but a lot of ideas to try. If one of them gives good results I will let you know on the forum.
The goal is to have "prepared" water (almost free) which works better than ordinary water.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!