Flat bike (store and sell the energy to EDF)?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 08/08/10, 19:32

dedeleco wrote:To blow 2 bike frames, you have to have a hell of a lot of weight, or an ultra light and fragile bike or to pay at full speed a hole 50 cm deep, which happened to me, in the dark night !! !! !!!
The position of the bike is ergonomic if you adjust it well, because I see a lot of people with badly adjusted bikes !!!
The crotch sulfur if the saddle is not tilted forward !!
The back and hands do not suffer if the bike is the right size!
I remain perplexed

And riding a bike on a hill by muscle building and putting the intervertebral disc back in place has been treating perfectly for 16 years !!

Also I do not understand the non-ergonomic bike, in my opinion badly adjusted !!
A folding bicycle is often poorly adjusted and too small !!

Finally, swimming does not force the joints, but allows you to build muscle without shocks, if carried out for a long time !!

My weight is 87kg I have already specified (for 1.86m) and the bikes in question were French-made hikers in reynolds tubes (including potentially robust) perfectly to my size, very well adjusted (by a pro) and I I never did off-road and rarely took paths with it. I have a cousin from Brittany who competed on a bicycle, he also broke a frame (in aluminum, this one) on the way up (fatigue by torsion as a dancer), so no adventure so rare...
The ergonomic problems of the bike are well known, I will not reproduce here a physiotherapy course ...
On a recumbent bike, the only remaining ergonomic problem is with the knees, but at a lower level than on a "upright" bike ... it is a German cyclist on a recumbent bike, who suffered from cervical pain on an upright bike, who explained that to me ...
The crotch: there have been cases of impotence due to the saddle of the bicycle even well adjusted, this is why many now use saddles with a hole in the middle and gel pads ...
Sciatica is caused by a damaged intervertebral disc = compression of the nerve in question, unfortunately if the cartilage is able to regenerate itself (when not completely destroyed), this is not the case with an adult's discs. ... suddenly be careful when lifting loads ... I have sometimes moved loads of 120kg on my own, but always being very careful to keep my back straight (see the very elegant posture of African women who sometimes carry 30kg on the head!)
My last bike, which had not been used for 10 years, went to Emaus, and the folding bike is just for very short trips and moreover I use it very rarely (folding to be able to transport it in the trunk of the C2 ...)
Swimming, yes, you have to have time and there is no swimming pool in my area ...
0 x