energy independence, semi-independence or no ...

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
linette649
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

energy independence, semi-independence or no ...

by linette649 » 27/07/10, 17:00

Hello,
that's it, we are taking the plunge, we are setting up our eco-habitat project ... a contemporary yurt of 70m2 + mezzanine of 30 m2.

the question arises for us of energy autonomy. what is best, complete autonomy? this can be achieved for around 15000 euros, the relay in case of overconsumption would be taken by a generator.
or semi autonomy? the relay would be taken over by the EDF network.

I really like the idea of ​​complete autonomy, but I'm not going to manage the group ...

in your opinion, is it achievable and manageable with a child under the age of one?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/07/10, 23:18

If there is interconnection to the EDF network, any autonomous energy production will be more expensive than the nuclear KWh.
So you have to see the motivation that justifies this production, but if it's the savings it's missed.
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 28/07/10, 08:56

in fact i think it would take a toll of all of the devices that you intend to put into operation

Computer
Ventilation
lighting
TV

it could allow those who are competent (not me so ^^) to do a pre-sizing and see the possible configurations

then you have to do a little financial study based on the autonomy / dependence ratio outside
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent