Common search to install a yurt in the north 35

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
linette649
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Common search to install a yurt in the north 35

by linette649 » 27/07/10, 17:06

Hello,

my little family and I want to build a yurt in the north 35. our goal would be to operate at maximum in self-production of energy.

we know the difficulties to obtain building permits for this type of habitat, so we engage in the opposite approach: we are looking for municipalities that will accept our project, to know where to look for land.

would you know a commune in this sector that would be interested in our approach, knowing that in return for the welcome, we would be ready to open our house for educational purposes?

Thank you for your answers !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/10, 17:08

Uh 35 is not Brittany? : Shock: :?:
0 x
linette649
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by linette649 » 27/07/10, 17:11

Yes excuse me ! the island and even the villain.
0 x