Self-supporting sandwich panels Cost Performance Duration

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 20/06/10, 19:14

chatelot16 wrote:polyurethane foam is better insulation than glass wool!

Polyurethane 100mm are well worth 250mm of glass wool

the performance of the polyurethane foam between 2 toles is safe and durable: which is not the case for glass wool that has aged more or less well ...

This is the idea that I had, and as the epoxy, little toxic once cured, if not treated anti-fire PentaBDE, which is the case since it is forbidden now (replaced by boron salt I think)

The rest is made in organic, wherever possible, but for the roof, 600m2 is redibitoire considering the costs of the MO and the lack of organic equivalent to this sandwich Iron / PU / Iron
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/10, 02:10

chatelot16 wrote:polyurethane foam is better insulation than glass wool!

Well, no, hasty affirmation in this case, but I could be wrong:

kistinie wrote:The roofer offers me sandwich tray steel foam polyurethane

To know the appropriate insulation, it would take a picture of the structure of steel tanks (Iron / PU / Fer) and indicate where the insulation would be placed in the "sandwich" and how it adheres, where any air gaps are located if there are any, and know the legal guidelines for fire fighting in the corner, and know the materials and the type of insulation of the walls to end up with a corresponding coefficient etc ... just to be sure ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/06/10, 09:28

I'm reading a book on passive house design, and indeed polyurethane and one of the best (if not the best) insulating against its ecological borrowing is not good.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 22/06/10, 09:29

kistinie wrote:To go back to the insulation, a lower U, I do not mind but the problem is that I can not find more thick self-finished panels.

On the Leroy Merlin catalog, there are self-supporting 245 mm panels for an 6.67 R. To have.
0 x
To argue.

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"