15ain of eco-construction in Floirac, Bordeaux

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

15ain of eco-construction in Floirac, Bordeaux

by Christophe » 03/06/10, 11:32

Hauts de Garonne Développement, is organizing the 5th edition of the FORTNIGHT OF ECO CONSTRUCTION, which will take place from Monday 14 to Friday 25 June 2010, at the Center for Innovation and Training, avenue Jean Alfonséa, in Floirac.

- Manager of the Pole of Eco Construction in Floirac - Hauts de Garonne Development with its institutional and professional partners, offers both individuals and building professionals, fifteen days of awareness, information and events around the Eco Construction.

You will find in attachments of this email the poster and the complete program of this 5th edition of the fortnight of eco-construction.

Brochure program in .pdf: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... Grxd28.pdf

Program

· 7 conferences / debates, dealing with eco-districts (testimonies and presentation of the Darwin and H'Nord projects), thermography at the service of old housing (presentation of the aerial thermography of the CUB and the use of cameras infrared), green roofs and walls, airtightness of buildings, geothermal energy, and how to reduce your bills and your ecological footprint by adopting simple, everyday actions.

· 3 site visits, the eco-friendly house of Bordeaux: an HQE and efficient approach; an open day of a photovoltaic installation connected to the electrical network; and the guided visit of an air tightness test of a BBC house (Low Consumption Building).

A day dedicated to professionals (as part of the foreshadowing of the Pôle de l'Innovation de l'Artisanat) organized in partnership with the CDPEA and the Chamber of Trades, on the theme of energy performance and Thermal Regulation 2012.

· A permanence of the Energy Info Space of the Artigues MPS. Individuals and professionals will find answers (by appointment) to their questions on improving their homes (thermal insulation, installation of renewable energy systems, tax credits, etc.).

· The exhibition “the house of today” freshly enriched with new modules in the premises of the Center for Innovation and Training in Floirac, will be free access throughout the fortnight on the theme of ecological houses with low consumption of 'energy. Individuals and professionals can learn about the latest building regulations and techniques.

The entire event is free but prior registration is required (for organizational reasons).

For the sake of eco-responsibility, communication related to this event will be done this year mainly by computer.
Also, by relaying it in this way, to your personal and / or professional network, you actively participate in its success, and I thank you in advance.

I remain at your disposal for any further information and hope to meet you during this fortnight.

Kind regards.

Enguerran LAVIE
Project Manager
Hauts de Garonne Development
Tel: 05.57.54.32.50
Fax: +05.57.54.32.59
elavie@hdgdev.com
www.hdgdev.com

Notice to local Bordeaux econologists ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 15aine of green building in Floirac, Bordeaux

by I Citro » 03/06/10, 13:28

I don't know why, I feel a bit targeted ... : Lol:
Christophe wrote:Notice to local Bordeaux econologists ...
Thank you for the info. : Cheesy:
It's funny that I learn this through my forum preferred as I pass by everyday ... (it's at the end of my street).
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/10, 13:53

How did you guess? There are others too :)

At the end of your street? Crazy...

So, are you going there as an eco reporter? : Idea:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/06/10, 15:44

There does not seem to be a subject:
excess summer heat recovery to heat winter in geothermal energy!
No more easier subject:
Transformation of a pellet stove into an automatic stove for dried plant waste from an ordinary grinder, waste that we all throw away unnecessarily!

I am frightened of vegetable waste, hedges, lawns, trees, which we throw away without doing anything !!!
In particular wood after storms in the Landes and other forests !!!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/06/10, 00:55

Christophe wrote:How did you guess? There are others too :)

At the end of your street? Crazy...

So, are you going there as an eco reporter? : Idea:
The crazy thing is that the municipal duck does not talk about it and that no display alludes to it ...

I'll go push the door tomorrow night.
For the eco-reporting, I am overbooked my holidays are almost exhausted ... finally I will see if I can do something ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/10, 01:22

Well, don't bother doing a headache, just some interesting photos and info to share in public if you go ... that's all :)
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"