Measurement on OEKOFEN boiler without dismantling the front panel

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Nebukadnezar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Measurement on OEKOFEN boiler without dismantling the front panel

by Nebukadnezar » 15/04/10, 10:57

Hello,

has any of you already installed or thought of a device so that you can take measurements of the boiler without constantly dismantling the front panel?

Thank you

Nebuchadnezzar
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 08/05/10, 13:36

yes, I thought about it ... the hood has been on the boiler side for 18 months.
It was a bit twisted the last time I wanted to put it back.

I had the idea to drill a hole in front of the wheel and to make an "extension" which would fit in the wheel of the automaton.
0 x
Nebukadnezar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nebukadnezar » 08/05/10, 19:03

I've already thought about that too, but I haven't had the bright idea for the extension yet, it has to hold on. For this to be very solid, it should be able to clip this extension on the original button, I have already searched but without success.

Too bad that Oekofen did not plan this series, but we can understand this point of view.
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 08/05/10, 20:28

the wheel is round, without roughness but turns without resistance.

A sort of straight "pipe wrench" which would cover the wheel, and the hollow of which would be covered with a flexible and slightly adherent adhesive, like an "insultube" insulator, which would avoid damaging the wheel.

The pipe wrench could be made of wood or metal, like a real pipe wrench, the bent part of which has been cut (you need a good grinder) In the hollow of the tube, insert a "handle" of smaller diameter surrounded by a 'elastoplast' so as not to turn several notches at once.
0 x