On which job quote site to go?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/09/09, 14:15

well yes, it's easy to play "with a ladle" and then, you MUST LOOK WELL AT SMALL CHARACTERS!

Hello small and big supplement pcq this or pcq it!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/09/09, 14:34

Anyway, this type of document by a site has no real value of quote ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
karine75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

News...

by karine75 » 05/10/09, 12:46

Hello everybody

I come back to keep you informed and when I read your emails it's true that I'm a little scared = (

Well, I received an email from one of the sites in question, which gave me a price for the work I want to do (painting on the walls and laying tiles for the whole surface). And last Friday I was contacted by the craftsman on whom I had made the quote. He made it clear to me that the price given is an estimate and that it is on site that he can give me a real quote !!

I still accepted the appointment for tomorrow evening. I will keep you posted on his visit!

Thank you

Karine
0 x
HUMI
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by HUMI » 06/04/10, 10:08

For my part, I am a professional, and, the company for which I work is subscribed quotatis and 123. We move systematically, (when the problem really concerns us ..) It seems to me completely illusory to be able to make a quote without any diagnosis whatsoever .. The people who offer this, are likely to be crooks .. or clairvoyants ..
0 x
karine75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Just an evolution

by karine75 » 23/04/10, 11:05

I think devistravauxenligne.com is a technological development which now allows the internet to estimate the cost of renovation online. It remains of course an estimate and the estimate on site is essential.
Many pros will say that it is great nimp but I was surprised to have an estimated amount which turned out to be quite close to the final estimate.

A+

Karine
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/04/10, 16:27

There is a problem: I think that the people who post on this subject artificially maintain the interest to make traffic on their site.

Skillful spam, but spam anyway!

I ask for the lock! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be