What is your annual conso granules?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
logredudon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

What is your annual conso granules?

by logredudon » 09/04/10, 19:30

Hello,

Could you give me your annual pellets (with characteristics of the house and the boiler): it's just to know if I'm in the standard conso ....

Goods.

House in Burgundy 120 m2 (basement, ground floor, roof) Monomur 37.5 cm with insulation attic 240mm LdV.
Ground floor: underfloor heating
attic: radiators
ECS: boiler all the year
Boiler OKofen Pellmatic 15kW

Conso annual pellets: 4,5 tons
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/04/10, 23:31

Your monomur or beautiful modern brick is marked as decreasing by 10% losses !!
In winter, you can save about 10% of energy compared to an insulated house from the inside

leave me puzzled because it's really little !!
http://www.monomur.com/monomur_produit_home.htm
So your very recent and modern house of 120m2 habitable spends with 4,5tonnes of pellets a year (ie as 2,25t of fuel) a sum of 4,5xprix of granule that I evaluate in the Paris region to 300 € so 1350 €, to compare to my old house from 1974 to 135m2 habitable with horrible bricks (laid like pigs), very little polystyrene insulation 2cm remarkable at the time!) less opportunities for good insulation of the attic and roof, with thermal bridges and currents d 'air, (I'm thinking of the best method to improve with a roof to be rebuilt soon without rebuilding everything!) I arrive with old town gas heating with little modern efficiency (25KW) to 1700 €.
At random, it corresponds to the 10% better of the monomur as the rest of the house is done with much more care.
I was wondering about monomur, it's clear, it's more a good commercial presentation of clean brick that very economical and future standards after 2010!
It is clear that pellets are sold very expensive, for sawdust recovered, can be cheaper in Burgundy ??
I think the wood logs is much cheaper even in Burgundy (granules equal 150 € the stere for me!) While we find logs everywhere that hang in the forest or the dump or the plants of his garden , for nothing !!!!
Public chat econology ads you have charm wood 35 € the stere to take in the Yonne !!!!!
Even 10 trees to cut on the spot free !!
Pruning a tree costs a fortune 10 to 20 easy steres !!!!!
Considering the price difference granulated gas the difference is not very interesting, especially with my local taxes of almost 3 times heating !!
I have a much better isolated second home and log wood heating is the most efficient, powerful and economical.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/10, 09:53

Some call monomur the ytong also ... it seems to become (wrongly) a generic term to name a brick both bearing and insulating ...

This conso for a modern home seems to me as high (4500 * 5 / 120 = 187.5 kWh EP / m2.year electricity ... ranking dpe in D see https://www.econologie.com/forums/dpe-classe ... t4470.html) but you also need to know how much heat logredudon? At 23 ° C we have not the same conso as at 19 ° ... the dpe is given for 19 ° of average setpoint ...

To use a boiler wood for the ecs the summer is not very interesting as you thought of the complement solar ??
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/04/10, 13:16

I confirm: a little high in my opinion.

I think I have managed with 5 tons (pellets are difficult to gauge in a silo not empty, I see the re-filling) with 210 m² in Alsace, monobloc house Bisotherm (it's pozzolan blocks) of 37 cm I think.

Heating a little pushed (more often 21 or 21,5 ° C at the end of the day - following a medical treatment post-infarction, I suffer cold below).
0 x