No comment!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/12/05, 17:06

Running on oil with water doping: clean diesel?
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 24/12/05, 17:09

Cuicui wrote:Running on oil with water doping: clean diesel?

Today oil is expensive to "raise": fertilizers from petroleum, energy costs to produce it, as well as the fuel used by the tractor to operate it ... it doesn't seem so green to me finally the HVB ... :?

Big nonsense in France too: diesel is the noblest of fuels from petroleum in the sense that it is the most energetic per liter, but it is also the most expensive to manufacture. Artificially in France, the taxes make Diesel cheaper, but if we reduced the taxes to an equal level, then diesel would cost more at the pump than SP95 or SP98 ...
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 24/12/05, 19:10

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/02/06, 14:46

Okay, I'm going to have to go to the GPL sites to find out if our imbeciles of managers maintain their decision not to subsidize the purchase of all LPG vehicles anymore, forgetting the CO2 problem (which is wrong if we look at the balance sheet global).

I will soon create a section "global assessment" because I have info on the subject.

At times I wonder if the ADEME is very objective and if there is no manipulation (let's not forget that we are in France: cloud of Chernobyl among others). : Evil:

We can expect everything in this country. But please, let's look around us even in Europe and ask ourselves questions. Where we are "good" is on CO2 emissions thanks to nuclear power plants, but at what price (waste). : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 10/02/06, 19:15

Benoit- wrote:
Cuicui wrote:Running on oil with water doping: clean diesel?

Today oil is expensive to "raise": fertilizers from petroleum, energy costs to produce it, as well as the fuel used by the tractor to operate it ... it doesn't seem so green to me finally the HVB ... :?

A little quick as reasoning, I think !!
Any energy will “cost” something to produce it, even for solar it is necessary to produce the installations, transport them on site and maintain them.
Regarding fertilizers for HVB, there is not necessarily need to use chemical fertilizers, there are natural fertilizers or no fertilizers at all.
From an energy point of view, we must look at the ratio between the number of units of energy produced per units of initial energy. It's quite difficult to define, especially if you want to take into account all the costs (gray energy in particular).
I believe I have read that for diesel, petrol, ... the ratio is a little more than 1, that it is around 5 for HVB (?) And much more for solar ...
Anyone have more precise values ​​??

A ++
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."