Clean fuel for aviation

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
balrotz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by balrotz » 29/01/08, 15:05

What do you think about this site ?,
is it no longer too topical to cite the data with certainty in our TPE? if ?
:| Image
0 x
Matthedesigner
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matthedesigner » 11/05/09, 15:45

Hello
Did you find the answers you were looking for for your TPE? What did it give?
If you are still interested in the subject (and understand English well), check out this site
http://www.enviro.aero/Biofuels.aspx

To summarize, these are so-called 2nd generation bio-fuels and +, for general aviation, products without competition in water and food resources, from algae or Jatropha ...

If you need (or others need) help understanding the subject in English, I can help you;)
Last edited by Matthedesigner the 11 / 05 / 09, 16: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Matthew
Matthedesigner
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matthedesigner » 11/05/09, 16:07

Chatam wrote:
The following link speaks of NK-93 [...] Kuznetsov took over the studies of the principle of propfan by improving it and solved the problems of noise in the cabin and also of safety in case of blade breakage adding a fairing made of titanium, which gives the engine the appearance of a large diameter blower reactor.The tests were carried out on a rather old Russian plane, an IL96 I think ... the propellers are variable pitch: on the photo they are in "flag"
The NK-93 has 18 tonnes of take-off thrust ...

Ahh !!, fan of Russian aeronautics, I can't help but correct you. The aircraft used is not an Il-96, it is an Ilyushin Il-76LL (Il-76 "Candid" transformed into a research aircraft in flight, LL for letayuschaya laboratorya, flying laboratory).
There is really not much info on the NK-93, even on the manufacturer's site Motorstroitel, I hope we will know more about it during MAKS 2009 (MAKS is a large air show which takes place every 2 years in Moscow, this year between August 18 and 23, The Il-76LL equipped with the NK -93 was presented at MAKS-2007 ...)

The plane in the photo may seem old enough to you because of its original engine (a low-dilution turbofan, NPO-Saturn D-30KP-2 which is very noisy, and very uneconomical because it was designed already at a good time). Re-engineered versions have barely returned to service in recent months.
Last edited by Matthedesigner the 11 / 05 / 09, 21: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
Matthew
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/05/09, 21:28

There is a little mixture in the quotes, it's a Chatam doc, but the fix is ​​interesting.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Matthedesigner
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Matthedesigner » 11/05/09, 21:59

Ah yes, little mess! Rectified 8)
0 x
Matthew
Rosinger
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Rosinger » 17/03/10, 13:27

The next show will be held from 18 to 20 June 2010 at the Air and Space Museum at Le Bourget.

We feel a craze in this "green" year for the development of clean energies in the aviation sector.

Numerous exhibitors, static and aerial events, conferences, ... All information on http://www.aviation-verte.org/ There are still a few places available if you want to communicate around the Green Aviation.

0 x