Pinzgauer 6x6 Essence reflection for Gillier Pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 08/03/10, 23:25

For further information from discussions with the kit manufacturers:

- Hypnow after studying the engine docs prefer to decline having no experience on this type of engine (injection under the throttle butterflies) and for them they are 2 double body carbs.
In fact it is 2 double reverse carbs, I sent them a message, I do not know if it changes anything.
Other info for the economy they were not at all that there is one and are based on a load calculation (for 18l / 100km):
"if your average is 40km / h then the hourly consumption is:
18x40 / 100 = 7,2L / h i.e. a charge rate of 29%
In general, there are no savings if the charge rate <30% "

In any case, their kit was the cheapest!

- Ecopra dialogue at last (cool :D ) could start, my message via their site obviously never arrived, but they saw this subject and I contacted them following their message (see previous message).
For them no worries, a priori the injection can be done upstream of the carbs with the spoon (different experiments on 4l) and with their version of GVI (micro-bubbler).
No worries for them either for the legal aspect because it falls into the category of fuel savers.

A suivre
Hedge
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/03/10, 23:19

Hedge wrote:Yes I was worried precisely!

Since it was his first re-start in a few months I wondered if it was not an excess of gasoline because of
multiple startup attempts, I will monitor this!

Thanks for the advice !
How to know which exact cause (butterfly ...?)

When it comes from the butterfly which took play on its axis (mounting without bearings with the axis which swivels direct in Zamac), it is necessary to try to move it radially. If it moves, it's worn out and you have an air inlet there. It is possible to repair ... (ream, band etc ...)

After several failed start-up attempts, it may happen that the tank is overfilled and spills out. ("normal").

Or you have a "paper" joint in the base that has dried and now is relieved. : Mrgreen: You have a cheek joint you go back up and this should be fixed.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 10/03/10, 08:57

Okay, I'll watch this! Thanks for the advice ..
I had put this on the account of the overflow, but I will check the axis and see if it continues to relieve itself without warning station chenapan !!
At worst I must have a fuel kit I think ...

Merci!
0 x
yael
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yael » 11/03/10, 07:16

In any case question design they are torn on this shot ...
The air intake heater must be for extreme conditions such as -40 C.
We can make a reactor on order here for cheap but with the price of shipping it may be worth it?
Good luck, we are in the same decision I think ... I wake up at night !!!
0 x
Where there is a will there is way.
Or there is a will there is a way.
Hedge
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hedge » 11/03/10, 11:04

Hello !

Yael wrote:In any case design question they tore on this one ...
The air intake heater must be for extreme conditions such as -40 C.

Well yes it's clear! Designed by the Austrians so that it goes everywhere and uses in the Swiss Army then the snow, the mountain, and the -10 bin it had to hold!
The fuel is designed to supply in all tilt situations !!

Yael wrote: We can make a reactor on order here for cheap but with the price of shipping it may be worth it?

Haaa cooooooooool!!!
Good news!
Well you have to see, how much would it be, you think?
Do you finally make them in stainless steel?

Yael wrote: Good luck, we are in the same headache I think ... I wake up at night !!!

Yes now it's better, but I have read as much as I can about forums for a year, and several times that woke me up too!
: Cheesy:
But now it's better !! : Lol:
Maybe when I go to the installation on my engine I will not sleep again !!!!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/03/10, 21:17

Hedge wrote:
Yael wrote: Good luck, we are in the same headache I think ... I wake up at night !!!

Yes now it's better, but I have read as much as I can about forums for a year, and several times that woke me up too!
: Cheesy:
But now it's better !! : Lol:
Maybe when I go to the installation on my engine I will not sleep again !!!!

No, even after realization, it still works during the night, like by modifying this thing ... by doing like this .... the images and the patterns are disturbed in the half sleep .... from time to time, it there is a good idea at the end. Hop !, Standing, you have to get up to go do the crobar to not forget the detail that kills : Mrgreen:
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"