Be together ! Overview

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/04, 20:20

sylveno wrote:: D Hello again
It has been a long time since I came here.
Apparently, things are moving?
I reiterate my proposal:
I represent a 1901 association in Tarn with some financial and human resources to make available for the production and public presentation of PMC. (last vote of the general meeting unanimously). : Rolleyes:

You must post this message in the section of the region concerned ....
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 10/12/04, 00:36

Hello,
I am 17 years old (yes it is a bit young but good), I am passionate about mechanics (like my grandfather, I actually invented and shematized but not realized a new system of perpetual movement on base magnetic after having learned a lot) and super eco-friendly (like my mother).
The problem is that so far gasoline engine and ecology, it does not go too well together ... except thanks to the Pantone system or the electrolysis of water (or both combined, which I want to do).
In short all that to say that I do not have much experience (except to restore the old mopeds, see my site) but that I am SUPER MOTIVE, SUPER AMBITIOUS (maybe a little too ...) AND AT 100 % WITH YOU IN THE EVOLUTION OF THE ASSOCIATION :D

It will make a young person with you, you need everything ...

You can count on me to develop all these water systems. :P

My site (in case it would interest someone): http: //perso.wanadoo.fr/mobylex
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 10/12/04, 17:36

The only tips I can tell you is that the French sites that relay experiences are in good faith, especially quanthomme. As for the official distributor in Europe, it doesn't surprise me, Christophe told us that the patent had not been renewed (or accepted?) In Europe (or only in France?) Under these conditions, difficult to market Something !
For the trials either that doesn't surprise me, Christophe already told us that Paul Pantone shouldn't be counted on. He met him, without results ...

When to know if the system works, well I say YES, at least to reduce pollution drastically. Saving energy, I also believe, even if I have not experienced ...
0 x
zchamano
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by zchamano » 13/12/04, 03:11

Hello,

Where is the geography link to make local groups. Are there people in the loiret on this site?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 13/12/04, 12:34

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher