ESIEE project on water doping Gillier Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/02/10, 20:21

Citro +1!

More pictures and good intentions than relevant problem analyzes. But they are brand new .... :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/02/10, 23:31

Christophe wrote:Citro I find you very aggressive lately ... cf https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-et ... 3-170.html

I said that the approach was "interesting" not that I was 100% in agreement with them ... yes their analysis is very light but it has the merit of existing and of talking about doping ... d 'elsewhere you could do the same analysis with electric propulsion!
I was a little speed this afternoon ... :?
But I take nothing away from the content of this work which I find very mediocre and of a college level, at most ...
It grieves me to see postulating engineers providing work that we would not have accepted from a candidate for a certificate of studies 50 years ago ... Damn, they hope to be part of an THINKING elite !! !

There are indeed the same kind of perception errors on the electric car that I repeat tirelessly ... The first of them concerns autonomy, question n ° 1 to which I invariably answer: "How much do you make every day". The second concerns the received idea (even in the minds of manufacturers), that the electric car is a city car ... This is currently false, and it should remain so because you need a garage and a socket, 2 things that the majority of city dwellers do not have ... In addition, the car and the city are in the middle of a divorce and it will not improve.
I stop there, I am HS in this subject. :?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/02/10, 09:31

Hey bé if you had been a teacher, guys ... hot in front of the "ch'tits nélèves" : Cheesy:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 19/02/10, 09:43

citro wrote:I said that the approach was "interesting" not that I was 100% in agreement with them ... yes their analysis is very light but it has the merit of existing and of talking about doping ...
It grieves me to see postulating engineers providing work that we would not have accepted from a candidate for a certificate of studies 50 years ago ... Damn, they hope to be part of an THINKING elite !! !

E lite ;-) thinking? Not too much, rather ... NEXT elite and very servile.

Next elite, why not?
So be it !
To the following elites who just want to follow, follow! And: TO THE FOLLOWING!

And the following ... it's no.us!

citro wrote:I stop there, I am HS in this subject. :?

Especially not ! This is the goal! We need everyone, to access the OU, in all its forms, in particular for individual powers of the order of Kw.

In the face of the negation of the facts of physics, it is necessary to employ the patient method of the scratched disc of scientific reality, and of experiments.
It is also advisable not to hesitate to use the ironic safety distance of the NEXT SERVILES.

Because, just as this dear Nikolaus August Otto liked to repeat it in his time, it is also necessary to think of resting the brains by going to play "KasToiDLa SVP" with the Elite nozzle or the Servile glanche, which I recall, is from of extraterrestrial hybridization, of a large acorn, with a nice tench, or the reverse of course.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolaus_Otto
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 26/02/10, 16:39

all that to say that it is the beginning of the end ........
0 x